Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Sorry, it's all my fault. :sad :reject

But....Brandon Flowers. :drool :combust :flirt

:shame:

For shame! What have you done?

:tsk:

*sniff*
It's like I don't even know who you are anymore. :sad:

:tongue:

Evenin girls! :hug: :heart:
VP, are you feeling any better tonight? And SG, you weren't feelin well either, earlier were you, or were you just tired?
And I'm good, I'm just wishing that being a student didn't automatically mean one must have homework :madwife:

Last edited:
I've had a headache for two days, Bri - and I spent the day today at my old high school, in the gym for hours on end with half a dozen schools attending this wrestling tourney just to see My nephew Jake wrestle 2 times (But he's so good; very entertaining to watch. :yes: )

And I didn't have time to play the Sims at all today :sigh:

And I think Brandon's kinda homely :reject:

IMO, Brandon uses a little too much makeup.

But The Killers rock, so I forgive him. :wink:

why couldn't they have been the opening act at one of my Vertigo shows? Why?!? :scream:

(I'm still a bit upset over that, as you can tell.)

Bri, are you still doing that same chem? :hug:

I have to make 14-20 notecards for my research paper :yikes: And I only have 5 articles of research. And they're all from the internet. :uhoh: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I've had a headache for two days, Bri - and I spent the day today at my old high school, in the gym for hours on end with half a dozen schools attending this wrestling tourney just to see My nephew Jake wrestle 2 times (But he's so good; very entertaining to watch. :yes: )

And I didn't have time to play the Sims at all today :sigh:

And I think Brandon's kinda homely :reject:

Awwww. :hug:
You were in gym, with students, during a competition with a *headache*?!? :yikes:
You poor thing!
You are a stronger woman then I.....did you wear earplugs? :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I hope your head gets better :hug:

My little brother doesn't wrestling, so every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday I have to watch him for hours :grumpy:

jobob said:
IMO, Brandon uses a little too much makeup.

But The Killers rock, so I forgive him. :wink:

why couldn't they have been the opening act at one of my Vertigo shows? Why?!? :scream:

(I'm still a bit upset over that, as you can tell.)

:lol:

I think the eyeliner is hot. :shifty: :drool:

I wish they opened for one of my shows too *pout*

sami0201 said:
Bri, are you still doing that same chem? :hug:

It's like the week of neverending chem :happy:

First the chapter readings.
Then preparing the lab and doing all the prelab stuff.
Don't even talk to me about how the lab went. :| (I think I pissed off the chemistry gods, I'm considering the pros and cons of sacrafices to appease them)
Ugh..then an online chem quiz do tonight/tommorrow at 6am.
Then finish the lab report.

:sigh:
And that doesn't even mention other classes homework.

</rant: :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awwww. :hug:
You were in gym, with students, during a competition with a *headache*?!? :yikes:
You poor thing!
You are a stronger woman then I.....did you wear earplugs? :lol:

The kids aren't that bad, its the parents who get to me :banghead: If I had been one of the wrestlers and my parents or a teammates parents had been screaming like that I would've just stopped the match, stood up and been like ' :censored: this!'

[Sarah steals computer to join in on picture posting]

Benny&Joonbutton.jpg

I sorta watched Benny and Joon over and over when it was last on... :reject:

My stepbrother wrestled in high school. I didn't go to his meets (can't remember why I didn't -- probably because I was visiting my other parent a lot of weekends), but he still tells stories about having to make weight.

sami0201 said:
Bri :hug:

Why at 6am on a weekend? :yikes:

1. Because they're evil :wink:

And 2.
To prevent server failure.
They figure a couple hundred kids aren't gonna wake up at 5:50 am to send in their quiz. (it can be sent in any time today until 6am tommorrow)

I've got two freakin questions to calculte and then I can check another thing off my evil homework list. :happy:

Bri, I wouldn't wait until the last minute. Do it tonight.

(says the woman who's become a world-class procrastinator. Today I figured out it could be a drug I've had to take. Not to mention the evil Blue Crack.)

Edit: :drool: over massive Johnny Depp photo sami posted ... resolves to finally rent Pirates of the Carribean (hey, I missed a lotta movies while I was earning my masters)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom