Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:

it is very cool - only a lot smaller than you'd expect

also you've got to go to the Peabody - they have ducks that live on the roof and they bring them down to the lobby to swim in the fountain everyday (this is actually a lot more fun than it sounds)

:yes: It doesn't seem big when you see videos of the inside...especially since you can't go upstairs. I've heard that Lisa actually still stays there when she's in Memphis! :ohmy: :hmm:

I'll remember that about the Peabody

Sad_Girl said:
de01ac8f.gif

B & E !!!
:eek: :drool: :drool:

look how Edge tilts his head back after............:drool: :drool:

sami0201 said:
did you girls sign the wall outside Graceland :love:

No, we had to take a shuttle across the street and up to the house itself, getting to the gates wasn't very easy, and it was a cold December day. Plus my friend Jamie had gone into shock that morning when we went and donated blood :yikes: I wanted her to go back to the hotel and rest but she was determined!
So we didn't go to the extra effort of getting to the wall

Sad_Girl said:

No, we had to take a shuttle across the street and up to the house itself, getting to the gates wasn't very easy, and it was a cold December day. Plus my friend Jamie had gone into shock that morning when we went and donated blood :yikes: I wanted her to go back to the hotel and rest but she was determined!
So we didn't go to the extra effort of getting to the wall

:yikes: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
See you Bri :hug:

Dazzled, I'm glad it's working for you. There is a really high success rate for overcoming phobias. :up:

well..........
the proof will be if I do get to fly once i have enough money {someday :sigh: }

but i notice at times a subtle change......when i think about flying traveling.... vs Bus or train for which I'm mostly very comfortable with {even tho I can't afford THAT either :madspit: , compared to some yrs back}

Last edited:
bonoedgesing.jpg

girls I've been up since around 5AM and am starting to drift off here
I had a fun time with you guys - will be back :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I've actually been dying to go back, and I've ALWAYS wanted to see New Orleans :yes:

If only I had someone to rent a car and split the cost of gas with me :sigh: NudgenudgeVP :wink:

Night Bri! :hug:

I'm glad to hear we could help cheer you up, Chrissi. Medicine in any form is a tough job! I worked on an ambulance and did a little time in our local ER, and I swear one year took three years worth off my life in stress. But it can be so very rewarding, too :heart:

AS I've said here before :applaud: :bow: :hug:s to ALl the good & great various Health Care professionals and volunteers I've met over the years........

Back
Top Bottom