Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Think I'm going to head to bed and read - the cherry Vicks drops are only helping so much, and I have work and stitch'n'bitch tomorrow *g* G'night all :hug:

I go crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
you turn it on, then you're gone
yeah you drive me crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
what can I do? honey, I feel like the color blue
I'm losing my mind, yeah 'cause I'm going crazy

this song is ironically too appropriate for me right now :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty:

Right. Of course.

Darn you VP, stealing our man!! :angry: :madwife:

:grumpy:

Hee hee

Hi Girls! :hug:

Hi, Bri! :hug:

Yes, that darn clone of yours, stealing our man! Just as I'm plotting my latest love scene with him ...

:ohmy:

:madwife:

*AHEM* yeah............Our Man :mad:
VP you had your turn and then some..... so get outa the way and let us 'battle' over B :| :madspit:
:laugh:
:wink:

:D :D :D
Hi everyone Big :hug:s
I'm in Manhatan Kmart shopping.............. only 3 subway stops away. for one of my netcafes
i could stop in for 40 - 60 mins

Last edited:
dazz! :hug:

It makes me :lol: to think of a Kmart store in Manhattan for some reason. Maybe because I always think of Kmart stores having huge parking lots and lots of carts outside.

OK, I have to go because I have school tomorrow

Goodnight everyone (hope for a delay of school tomorrow please) :hug: :wave: :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

did ja see-- Our House is a Very, VERY MUSICAL house :D :drool:
saw you jamming with Diane

Bono plays guitar better than I do -- because he actually knows something about how to play guitar!

:lmao:

Let's see ... here in reality, I can play my radio, car CD player, and iPod.

Thank you, I'll be here the rest of the evening. Remember to tip your waitress.

same quote-- DIFFERENT OBSERVATION~~~~~~~~~~

jobob said:

It makes me :lol: to think of a Kmart store in Manhattan for some reason. Maybe because I always think of Kmart stores having huge parking lots and lots of carts outside.

here's a "reversal" for you suburbies..........

The first time I ever stayed ata hotel in a more suburban serttinhg {Sanginaw Hway} East Lansing for a fannish SF/F get together.....
My room was the Equivalent of 2 - 3 block away from the Main Hall/Ballroom and Other Conference Rooms :huh: :huh: WTF?!!?
In a ? 3 - 4 story AT MOST Hilton Hotel.....

:laugh: Of Course, then realized you certainly HAD the room to do that....where in our big hotel are maybe no more than a rrgualr street block and half or third of an Avenue wide ANd then ?? 8 - 15 to maybe 20 stories high...........

Last edited:
question: in the video for Sweetest Thing, is the reason there are signs everywhere that say "I'm sorry" because of Ali's birthday? I know he missed her birthday, etc. but is that why those signs are there? :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

DaHug.jpg

:lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
same quote-- DIFFERENT OBSERVATION~~~~~~~~~~

here's a "reversal" for you suburbies..........

The first time I ever stayed ata hotel in a more suburan serttinhg {sanginaw Hway} East Lansing............

My room was the Equivalent of 2 - 3 block away from the Main Hall/Ballroom and Other Conference Rooms :huh: :huh: WTF?!!?
In a ? 3 - 4 story AT MOST Hilton Hotel.....

:laugh: Of Course, then realized you certainly HAD the room to do that....where in our big hotel are maybe no more than a rrgualr street block and half or third of an Avenue wide ANd then ?? 8 - 15 to maybe 20 stories high...........

Oh, yeah, if you're talking about East Lansing, Michigan ... a typical suburban or small-town Michigan hotel would be about 3 to 5 stories up and spread out over the equivalent of 1-3 city blocks worth of space. Surrounded by a parking lot, too, of course. Of course, it's built that way because we have the room, and also because people don't want/can't imagine having a 10-or 20-story building in town. And also because smaller towns don't usually need big hotels.

Back
Top Bottom