PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

"Let's face it, tolerating an Irish rock star is not a necessity of his office." U2 frontman Bono, on an AIDS talk with President Bush, in which the President had to bang his fist on a desk to get a word in edgewise.

:laugh: No wonder Bush nicknamed Bono "The Pest." And didn't nominate him as World Bank president.

jobob said:

Aw ... Yeah, I tried. I wonder if it's cluttering some stranger's mailbox? God, I hope not. That's all someone I don't know needs; a picture of me. :rolleyes:

:giggle:

I wonder why it didn't get through :scratch:
I even checked my bulk mail.....but I didn't see anything that looked like it woulda come from one of you girls...

SG
that quote :giggle: :heart:

Night BG :hug:
Sweet dreams. ;)

DG....another alter??!? LOL
You're going to be changing alts as often as avatars!

Off to beddy-byes too now so nite all&hope you feel better fast Bri! :hug: :hug:

:wave:

MBS said:

DG....another alter??!? LOL
You're going to be changing alts as often as avatars!

Meh, I hate my original ID.:madspit: :lol: I used my AIM sn for that one-very original. :wink:

Night Susan! :hug:

Actually, I hate the 2 at the end of it. And I get bored and change my mind often. Blame the ADD. :laugh:

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
JB - I'm havign the same problem coming up with a title for my fic. Is your fic completed?

SG - That quote from B is great! LOL

Cindy: My fic is in progress. I have five chapters, four of which are completed, one of which has a critical scene I need to write. I'm wondering just how long to make it and to end it. I'm maybe about halfway through the story.

(sings "how long, how long must I sing this song?" ... uh, I mean, "how long, how long will I write this fic?")

I want to post at least the first two chapters by the end of this week but I need a f'ing title first ... :banghead:

sperm.gif

Guess who's back!

Hey, Fly! Haven't seen you in awhile.

Oh, "Walk this Way" is now on my radio. Which gives me the perfect opportunity to thank whoever posted the smokin' Steven Tyler/Bono photo. My my my is Bono hawt in that one or what ...
:bow:

jobob said:
Hey, Fly! Haven't seen you in awhile.

Oh, "Walk this Way" is now on my radio. Which gives me the perfect opportunity to thank whoever posted the smokin' Steven Tyler/Bono photo. My my my is Bono hawt in that one or what ...
:bow:

Bono snippeted Walk This Way during Vertigo and Elevation at Boston 2. He sounded almost exactly like Steven Tyler. It sounded great. :up:

:giggle: He looks so sad too as well as lost. Poor little spermy *pets*

:hug: for you all :) I'm pretty good Bri! Just got back from work and don't feel like doing anything at all tonight. I need to steal back some DVD's I lent from a friend...perhaps that's what I'll do.

How's everyone doing?

MBS said:

The loser sperm!!! :hyper:

You know......if he would only stop and ask for directions....:wink:

Why does this remind of Seinfeld episodes where the men would refer to their sperm as their "boys"? Classic Seinfeldian moment: When George once thought he'd knocked someone up, his first reaction was to joyously yell "My boys can swim!" :lol:

jobob said:

Cindy: My fic is in progress. I have five chapters, four of which are completed, one of which has a critical scene I need to write. I'm wondering just how long to make it and to end it. I'm maybe about halfway through the story.

(sings "how long, how long must I sing this song?" ... uh, I mean, "how long, how long will I write this fic?")

I want to post at least the first two chapters by the end of this week but I need a f'ing title first ... :banghead:

Aaahhh. I tend not to be able to come up with a title until I finish it. Have you tried naming indiviula chapters or it's it more cohesive than that?

And sometimes, like when I do RPG logs, I like to steal one particularly good line and use it for a title.

I almost always steal my title if it doesn't just hit me upside the head. It's either I know the title without even really considering it or I go hunting. say, if it's a U2 fan fic, I'll use a line from a U2 song

Sad_Girl said:
I almost always steal my title if it doesn't just hit me upside the head. It's either I know the title without even really considering it or I go hunting. say, if it's a U2 fan fic, I'll use a line from a U2 song

I don't know enough lyrics or U2 songs to steal one for my fic.

Sad_Girl said:

I don't typically have to name stories......but coming up with interesting titles for essays can be a pain...

Stealing lyrics or quotes always works though :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom