PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanx girls! I've needed a lot of cheering up over this past week&now i feel much better after today! :) :heart:

WildHoney said:
Oh work yeah sorry got distracted i the Bono w/o sunglasses thread :drool: :drool :drool

We were talking about who you'ddo IT with given the chance. As you came guess mine was B and yet again i was trying to convince them that he is the world's sexiest man. Anyway bearing in mind i didn't say this quietly so half the office heard....:reject:

I only meant to think this but it came out my mouth :reject:

" God just thinking about Bono makes me extremlely wet"

:giggle: :giggle:

:hug:
Aww...I don't mean to laugh at your embarassment. You poor thing. :hug:

:shifty:
:laugh:

WildHoney said:
Oh work yeah sorry got distracted i the Bono w/o sunglasses thread :drool: :drool: :drool:

We were talking about who you'ddo IT with given the chance. As you came guess mine was B and yet again i was trying to convince them that he is the world's sexiest man. Anyway bearing in mind i didn't say this quietly so half the office heard....:reject:

*dies* Wild! Oh my god! :lmao: I'm... so sorry.... :lol: kinda... sorta... maybe.....

WildHoney said:
Oh work yeah sorry got distracted i the Bono w/o sunglasses thread :drool: :drool: :drool:

OMFG

:lmao: thats hilarious, what did they all say ?

Girls: New Milan pix up at Pleba! Bono got his jacket half-removed!!! :drool: :drool:

Congrats on the 1,600th post Jem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of my clone.

A couple of more sexy Bonopics for you and the others reaching big ones tonight...

d30b4517.jpg

632ca1b1.jpg

omg, i love U2, and I meeeeeean love U2 and Bono of course...

but what is when elvis ate america doing being playes and heard by humans? omg that is such an annoying song! :rant:

*reminds self of B's hotness and talents*

Ok, it's a case for the mp3 player!

OMG Wild - That's exactly what keeps buggin' me!!!! It's like why the :censored: don't ya come out lookin' the same way you did in Edinburgh PLEASEY?????!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

The Eh? was for BG!

susanp6 said:
Thanx girls! I've needed a lot of cheering up over this past week&now i feel much better after today! :) :heart:

i feel better too

its not solved me probslems but its cheered me up so much

heres a thanks girls, sorry i only have Bono pics on photobucket

:reject:

:lmao:
bono_drag.gif

:drool:
Bite.gif

my own self taken crappy live8 pic :lol:
Captured2005-07-0600018.jpg

:hug: hope they work

WildHoney said:
Congrats on the 1,600th post Jem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of my clone.

A couple of more sexy Bonopics for you and the others reaching big ones tonight...

632ca1b1.jpg

thanks clone :hug:

OMFG CHEST

i have a work story but it aint as funny as yours :lol: i was tellin the woman workin next to me bout toronto and chicago and she was like "You like Bono" , i practically drooled :laugh: and she just looked very scared coz i look so young and called him an dthe band scruffy :madspit: and said so are you a big fan then :eyebrow: :lmao:

susanp6 said:
OMG Wild - That's exactly what keeps buggin' me!!!! It's like why the :censored: don't ya come out lookin' the same way you did in Edinburgh PLEASEY?????!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

The Eh? was for BG!

It's like everytime he comes on stage in his bus conductor hat i really think he's going to start stripping like in The Full Monty.....:drool:

...if only.......

bonoishot said:

thanks clone :hug:

OMFG CHEST

i have a work story but it aint as funny as yours :lol: i was tellin the woman workin next to me bout toronto and chicago and she was like "You like Bono" , i practically drooled :laugh: and she just looked very scared coz i look so young and called him an dthe band scruffy :madspit: and said so are you a big fan then :eyebrow: :lmao:

I'm surprised your whole office doesn't know :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom