PLEBA girls Party: Making things swell in Toronto...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see that you read about VP Jem! I don't think we know any details as yet but just that she's waiting to kidnap&have her way with B!!!:evil:

Hehe no it was nothing like Wild's! But it was a laugh,, imagine getting that in your birthday card from a friend!! :drool:

I had to change it though because my friend wrote that Bono had chocolatey brown eyes! :no: Clearly not a U2 fan :tsk:

Did you go to concerts other than Twickenham Lesley? I met them 13 year ago! :rockon:

I went to Dublin for the concerts on 25th and 27th! I had a ticket for Cardiff too but I couldn't go in the end :sad:

Have you seen the new pics of the TO show Wild? There's one really yummy AND sweaty one in particular i lurrvvvee!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :combust:

{paintedroses} said:
I already bankrupted myself over the european leg : ( and didn't even get to meet them!

:hug:

i didnt get to meet them either :(

trying to meet them in europe sucks :madspit: unless you can get to the hotel! i went to 2 manchester gigs and the one i went to with my friend who would have gone to the hotel we couldnt go as we had to stay in the GA line :sad: the day before my friend who i went with (a different friend) she didnt want to queue at all, just wanted to go after the gates opened and i wanted to go to the hotel but she wouldnt :sad: :scream: :madspit:

i could have met adam :mad:

so im determined to meet them in Toronto/Chicago or Boston

you will get your chance too :hug:

susanp6 said:
Have you seen the new pics of the TO show Wild? There's one really yummy AND sweaty one in particular i lurrvvvee!!!!! :eek:hmy : :drool : :combust :

The Black & white one

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

WOW! So you went to the last Dublin Lesley? I'm so incredibly envious of anyone who got to that one, since the set-list was soooo great&esp An Cat Dubh!!!! :scream:

I went to Glasgow Hampden&the 2nd Manchester show which was my fav out of all of them cos i was right in front of B when he sang LAPOE&SYCMIOYO!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

{paintedroses} said:
I went to Dublin for the concerts on 25th and 27th! I had a ticket for Cardiff too but I couldn't go in the end :sad:

It is my lifes goal to see U2 in Dublin! :yes:

:sad: Sorry you didnt go to to Cardiff....that was the only one I did get to go to!

When I went to Live8 I got to Hyde Park at about 7am and it was just near U2's hotel so I was so tempted to go and wait outside but my friend wouldn't let me :sad:

susanp6 said:
WOW! So you went to the last Dublin Lesley? I'm so incredibly envious of anyone who got to that one, since the set-list was soooo great&esp An Cat Dubh!!!! :scream:

That was an incredible night yeah, I never thought I'd get to hear 40 live :drool: I sobbed my eyes out! :reject:

I'm still upset about not getting to Cardiff.. I'd have loved to see them there with the roof shut and everything! The thing was I couldn't get there and the train would have cost about £45 which I didn't have. The worst thing though was I was at the pub a few days later and this guy who I see there sometimes came up saying OMG I saw U2 at Cardiff!! It turns out he had driven down and could have given me a lift if only I'd known :sad:

{paintedroses} said:
I'm still upset about not getting to Cardiff.. I'd have loved to see them there with the roof shut and everything! The thing was I couldn't get there and the train would have cost about £45 which I didn't have. The worst thing though was I was at the pub a few days later and this guy who I see there sometimes came up saying OMG I saw U2 at Cardiff!! It turns out he had driven down and could have given me a lift if only I'd known :sad:

:no: :scream:

I went :crazy: when i saw the roof was closed. So Like an arena:drool:

Talking of Cardiff , BG DVD & Audio Cd on way tomorrow:hug:

That's incredible that you won those Lesley! I never seem to have any luck trying to win anything, altho' i did win a bottle of Southern Comfort about 14 year ago!!!! :rockon: :drunk:

Btw - I have my U2 tix in front of me for Twickenham and the seat no's were: 18th; East stand lower, block 37, row 39&seat no. 299!

19th June was: East stand middle, block 133, row 70&seat no. 245!

I was right near the front of the non-VIP bit. I made my friend carry me on his shoulders for U2 - he was not impressed lol but I gave him the ticket he had to pay me back somehow

WildHoney said:

:no: :scream:

I went :crazy: when i saw the roof was closed. So Like an arena:drool:

Talking of Cardiff , BG DVD & Audio Cd on way tomorrow:hug:

:hyper: :hyper:

Cardiff was an amzing night....so sorry you couldnt have been there Painted...but you did get to Dublin! :drool:

OH NO :no: What a bummer to discover someone could have given you a lift over there Lesley :(

I saw REM there a couple of weeks later it was torture to think I could have seen U2 in there too :sad:

Back
Top Bottom