PLEBA girls Party: Making things swell in Toronto...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

e

DG- I know exactly how you feel, my dad has been like that forever. Most of the time I hate him (I know it sounds terrible but it's sadly true) but sometimes (rarely) I really like him...I think I always love him but only for the reason that I have to because he's my dad. I don't know...it's screwed up :sigh:

hey:angry: you can join our screwed up father club:angry:

:mad: :mad: dad:mad:

I meant to put :happy: faces instead of :angry: faces...:lmao: omg...freuidan slip?!!!! talking about dad just makes me type the word angry:lmao:

ruffian said:
sounds like everyone is having a rough day :hug: i HATE allergies. have had them for over a month and it's miserable.

OMG...sorry....but I've had a great day today!

I have suck-ass allergies all year round though :shrug:

but...

I met new boy today.....and it pissed of evil boy...which made me laugh :lol:

New boy is so :censored: gorgeous!

He's tall and has dark hair...and he's sooo cute! :cute:

I'm here to listen to sucky days :hug: :hug:

sami0201 said:

DG- I know exactly how you feel, my dad has been like that forever. Most of the time I hate him (I know it sounds terrible but it's sadly true) but sometimes (rarely) I really like him...I think I always love him but only for the reason that I have to because he's my dad. I don't know...it's screwed up :sigh:

See, my mother was and I can't believe I'm actually going to admit this since no one knows about it but my brother and my mother, but she was physically and emotionally abusive towards my brother and I when we were younger. :| She calmed down after going on meds and she's been pretty OK for the past 7 or 8 years. But flashes of her old self come out occasionally. She's done alot for me, but I think it's because she feels guilty for how she treated me when I was younger and it's her way of saying sorry without actually saying it.

I love her and hate her at the same time. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:

See, my mother was and I can't believe I'm actually going to admit this since no one knows about it but my brother and my mother, but she was physically and emotionally abusive towards my brother and I when we were younger. :| She calmed down after going on meds and she's been pretty OK for the past 7 or 8 years. But flashes of her old self come out occasionally. She's done alot for me, but I think it's because she feels guilty for how she treated me when I was younger and it's her way of saying sorry without actually saying it.

:hug: :heart:

my dad has never ever been physically abusive, but you could say emotionally to a degree. Especially with my brother who has ADHD :|

daygloeyes2 said:

DG...things will start to look up in the future...it cant be bad forever :hug: :heart:

My dad, has never been physically abusive...not to me, my mother or brother.

He's been emotionally abusive to all of us though...he has a gambling addiction and that really hit us hard.

As well as that...over recent months he's relying more on alcohol....which tells me he's got a problem.

I dont like to talk about it much, but i know my mother is going through hell with it. But.....over the passed two weeks my dad hasnt been near the bookies and keeps giving my mum regular money.

My dad always seems to be excused from it though....he had a very hard upbringing.

He was abused by his dad, and he lived in the riot-area of belfast.

He suffered with Post-traumatic whatsit and was burnt out of his home.

He has a lot of psycological problems....which need to be understood :yes:

bono_gal said:
My dad, has never been physically abusive...not to me, my mother or brother.

He's been emotionally abusive to all of us though...he has a gambling addiction and that really hit us hard.

As well as that...over recent months he's relying more on alcohol....which tells me he's got a problem.

I dont like to talk about it much, but i know my mother is going through hell with it. But.....over the passed two weeks my dad hasnt been near the bookies and keeps giving my mum regular money.

My dad always seems to be excused from it though....he had a very hard upbringing.

He was abused by his dad, and he lived in the riot-area of belfast.

He suffered with Post-traumatic whatsit and was burnt out of his home.

He has a lot of psycological problems....which need to be understood :yes:

BG, my dad is an alcoholic. Has been for a long time. If you ever want to talk about it with me, feel free to e-mail me or IM me on MSN. :hug: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Awww my clonecaptain is sick. :( :hug:

My porch door was jammed and it took my mother and I about 2 hours to get it unjammed. And as usual, she took out all her frustration on me. If I talked to her the way she talks to me at times she'd slap me across the face. :|

:hug::hug:

DG people often takle things out on the people they love the most, my mum used to do that but its was only cause she felt so close to me (though im sure thats not making you feel better now) she does love you :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

BG, my dad is an alcoholic. Has been for a long time. If you ever want to talk about it with me, feel free to e-mail me or IM me on MSN. :hug: :heart:

Thanks DG sweetie :heart:

He spoke to a counsellor a few years back....about his nervous disorder but it got him nowhere :shrug:

I'm always on MSN for you too DG :yes: :hug:

:bigsislove:

I have to go now.....6:15 start in the morning :happy: :|

Goodnight all! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Weldy I'm sorry to hear that :hug: is everything ok?

I was just on the phone with my aunt and little cousins :heart: I miss them soooo much :sad: but I'm seeing them exactly a month from today when I fly up there for U2!!!! :hyper:

Dismantled said:

hey:angry : you can join our screwed up father club:angry :

:mad : :mad : dad:mad :

I meant to put :happy : faces instead of :angry : faces...:lmao : omg...freuidan slip?!!!! talking about dad just makes me type the word angry:lmao :

Dis :hug:

can i join the fucked up father club :happy:

mines a :censored: he walked out the day bfore my 7th birthday, kept in contact with me til i was about 9, then i saw him at his fathers funeral when i was 10, but not seen him since! his wife used to write my birthday cards :|

now hes decided he wants to see me, hes 11 years too late :mad:

i have a rejection complex cause of him :mad: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom