PLEBA girls Party: Making things swell in Toronto...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Ruff do you know what time you're planning on showing up Saturday? Or are you gonna wait and see what happens on Friday first?
as early as i can get out of bed...and it will somewhat depend on friday, but it will be early--before 8, most likely. what about you?

OMG it's only a few days away :hyper:

I bought extra hand sanitizer tonight :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Especially this thread right here. I guess because I haven't seen Under A Blood Red Sky I'm unworthy of calling myself a U2 fan. http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2910612#post2910612

But I guess seeing Under A Blood Red Sky and constantly trashing the band and it's setlists would make me a fan? :shrug:

I had really thought that when the new album came out and the tour was taking place, U2 fans would be delirious with joy! Silly, naive me!!!

PLEBA Girl threads are the best place on Interference, they really are.

ruffian said:

as early as i can get out of bed...and it will somewhat depend on friday, but it will be early--before 8, most likely. what about you?

OMG it's only a few days away :hyper:

I bought extra hand sanitizer tonight :lol:

:lol: I need to get me some of that! All mine is used up :drool: :laugh:

Depending on what you girls say about Friday, I'll probably show up around 7ish...I don't think I can get there before 6. But we'll see.

Diane L said:
Hi Ruff!!! :wave:

I like the setlist parties at the tour forum, even though they get very negative at times. The good still outweighs the bad, I think.
'

oh, i :heart: the setlist parties...those are great! it's the people who start threads just to be negative...you know, "Are U2 Losing their creativity?" "Should U2 retire?" "What song do you really hate?"

:|

Diane L said:

I had really thought that when the new album came out and the tour was taking place, U2 fans would be delirious with joy! Silly, naive me!!!

PLEBA Girl threads are the best place on Interference, they really are.

I'll admit that I thought the VertigoX2 thing got a bit gimmicky in Europe. But I didn't attend every show and that's only from seeing the setlists, not being there. I'm sure the people who were there thought it was great.

And yes, the PGP threads do rock! :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'll admit that I thought the VertigoX2 thing got a bit gimmicky in Europe. But I didn't attend every show and that's only from seeing the setlists, not being there. I'm sure the people who were there thought it was great.

And yes, the PGP threads do rock! :heart:

You know, I think Vertigo x2 happens because the band really enjoys playing that song. I know when I saw them at the Brooklyn concert they said "This time's for us!" before they played it for the second time.

DG, you-know-who was being a little asswipe in that thread. he's basically quite nice but can be a know-it-all too often. Shame on him for being so condescending. :tsk:

All the bitching about "they didn't play this they didn't play that." UGH! I'm just grateful they are still touring, they are still loving it, and their music still brings me such joy every day of my life. :up:

CeeCee said:
Evening guys!

:hug: all around.

Oh! Ruff! A little bird told me Bono gave you a cold once. Is that true?
:wave:

:drool:

yeah, but I need a re-do. I want to test out my immune functioning a little better. the kiss needs to be prolonged this tour. i told VP tonight to totally go for the gold and give B a smooch!

I'm getting ready to call her in just a minute. I'll report back!

ruffian said:
DG, you-know-who was being a little asswipe in that thread. he's basically quite nice but can be a know-it-all too often. Shame on him for being so condescending. :tsk:

All the bitching about "they didn't play this they didn't play that." UGH! I'm just grateful they are still touring, they are still loving it, and their music still brings me such joy every day of my life. :up:

I agree 100%.:yes: :up: And I feel lucky just to be seeing them. I'd be happy if they played Baa Baa Black Sheep. :lol:

Hi Cindy! :hug:

ruffian said:

:drool:

yeah, but I need a re-do. I want to test out my immune functioning a little better. the kiss needs to be prolonged this tour. i told VP tonight to totally go for the gold and give B a smooch!

I'm getting ready to call her in just a minute. I'll report back!

Ruff can you ask her if Sarah got the text message I sent? I'm not really sure if it worked or not and I didn't get anything back so I'm just wondering. Thanks! :hug:

Cool! I heard a little bit about VP meeting Bono. And I know Drea met Edge. Has anyone heard form Sg to hear if she made it safely to toronto?

Oh! And I have a job interview Friday at 12:30. With luck I shall still make the concert with enough money to bribe Adam to take me to his room. :evil:

I need to finish my history homework since I have plans during my 1st period free to get a college reccomendation from my theo teacher last year....or nap. Most likely the latter. :wink:

Night everyone! :hug: And Ruff if you can tell VP I'm sooo happy for her! :hyper: :heart:

*swoops in* I knew there was sexy ladies in here! :sexywink: :flirt:

Mmmmm two of my favorite girls. And Ruff better come back soon so I can perve on her as well. :giggle: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom