PLEBA girls party-make your plans now for PLEBAfest 2007!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Targon1991 said:
licklarry2real.gif

Since I made that GIF I feel safe in saying he's thinking of me there :sexywink:

Sami :hug: I'm alright, how are you?

by the way, larry was talking about me when that lick happened... the interviewer asked hi, what he thought of me.

:larry: babydoll? *lick*

Interviewer: Helloo??

:larry: sorry i got distracted for a bit there...

hey a girl can dream right? :)

that's the most beautiful smile of larry's ive seen lately! damn, the man is hot... :drool:

yes i checked the popcorn and it does have choc sauce... :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

^^ Not cool. Generally not considered cool by anyone on the forum. Respect their ladies, please as well as their counterparts and peers

I personally respect Ann a great deal

:up:

I was going to say something like that but I didn't know how to phrase it. :silent: We joke about it sometimes, but I think we all respect their wives/partners a great deal around here. :)

there are just better ways of expressing attraction and admiration than negative comments to the people fortunate enough to be close to them and/or work with them

I will say I think both are very very lucky ladies, though :faint:

I wasn't trying to keep anything going; just expanding on a thought - I do that quite often - I'm seriously scatterbrained. :lol: It almost always takes me at least three phones calls or e-mails to communicate what I meant to say in the first place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom