Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
I already love Australia, I just want to GET THERE one day. I think I'd rather go to Melbourne than Sydney. :hmm:
:yippie: You can crash on my couch :D

mysterious_jen said:
anyway ladieeees, im off be back later my house is just URGHHHHHHHHH at the point of clean it or burn it , naplam may be an easier option ! :hug:

come on ali, you know you want to come see me tomorrow......... :evil:
:lol:

I do.... :hmm:

Hi bono_gal! :wave: They got you with the ex-premium clean-up, did they?

I think the last time I tried to play sport, it was badminton after school or something.... :lol:

Hockey is amazing. We have a little womens league in the village, various skills and it is so much fun and a great atmosphere. And we're very well padded. Padded pants, padded shoulders, padded gloves, helmets, face cages etc.

I love it.

Oh no, I've never been a premium, I just signed in and it said I had PM's.
New years ones, birthday ones etc.
But I had one off DG and also one off Wild :(
I always tend to miss them when I manage to get online.

Anyway! Hell Alisaura ;)
Call me BG!

Nice to meet you BG :) That's irritating about the PMs though... Wild went to bed not long ago, and I haven't seen DG about for a few days...

Alisaura said:
Nice to meet you BG :) That's irritating about the PMs though... Wild went to bed not long ago, and I haven't seen DG about for a few days...

Ahh I haven't spoken to DG for an absolute time. Like, a very very long time. Anybody know how she is these days?

I also think you've gone now! :lol:
Talk soon Alisaura :)

zuropa_fit said:
Just back from 2nd viewing of U23D :combust:

Same here :drool:

I highly recommend multiple viewings girls - the second time around you see stuff that you missed while your jaw was on the floor from some of the shots :wink:

(Btw Ali, there's definitely at least one Melbourne stadium shot in there that I could identify - judging by the ads :lol: )

Hi, Drea! How have you been these days?
Haven't spoken to you in so long :)

Hiii RegularBonoFan! I'm guessing there maybe an easier name to call you though? :wink:
Nice to meet you ;)

Frankie :cool:

Nice to meet u 2! :wink:

*cough* OK, that was lame. :reject: <--Box of shame.

Last edited:
At least I'm entertaining someone. I'm an Groucho Marx kind of mood. Twisting words and such.

I'm annoying people, one of my favourite activities. It shouldn't be, but it is. :reject: <--Box of shame.

Back
Top Bottom