Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH yeah :drool: and he waggles his bum at the 3D camera every chance he gets. :combust: My favourite part though is when Edge and Bono were jammin with Larry and Adam just...wandered off down one of the runways.

Last edited:
LAPOE looks amazing. Larry's totally grumpy the entire time, but he and Bono are in 3D. I dunno. You feel more like you're on stage with them more than they try to do any 3D gimmicks, thought Bono DOES do this cool thing for the vridge of LAPOE. I don't want to ruin it for you, so you'll have to ask someone else if you want to know.

That part's so good.

My favorite is The Fly, but I'm not telling why.

:yes: Sneakin on the Blue Crack

I don't know... The Fly was a little 'uninspired' IMHO (*ducks*)

I heard there's a place in the movie where B is 'happy'. Do you know where? I'm going on again on Sat and need to know what to look for :giggle:

All of Vertigo and Beautiful Day he was pretty "happy." That was the first thing i noticed in 3D.

:shifty:

Wild's right. I'm a perv.

I guess that just goes to show I'm not really a Bonogirl :reject:

That's hilarious though - I can imagine the adreneline of performing for a huge audience like that might 'stir some emotions'...

AAAAAAAAAAAAnyway... How's life treatin' you?

Good! Besides the gnomes in your computer eating your test, how are you?

Okay... I yelled at my son tonight and even though I apologized, I still feel guilty. :reject: Man, this parenting thing is hard! :giggle: Other than that, good. Starting a new art project tomorrow. :yes:

Cool! I love doing art. Personally, i blow at everything but writing, but I love to be creative and paint or do pottery.

The parenting thing IS hard. I'm 17 years older than my only sibling and I feel like a second mom to him.

WOW! 17 years? I have a 1/2 sister who's 10 years older than I am and another who's 12 years older. My mom still loses sleep about us 'kids' and my oldest brother just turned 40!

:yes: 17 and a half years. To the day, actually. He looks like this:

Larry_Riley.jpg

OK, so it's a picture of Larry Mullen. But even my mom agrees my brother looks just like this. So if he grows up to be a LMJr lookalike, I'm okay with that.

Aw... you do know how to cheer a girl up, don't you!

Funny story: I never really met my birth mother but someone who knew her saw a picture of me (they'd never met me) and said 'Wow, she looks just like Karen'. I thought that was cool. Maybe not as cool as looking like LMJr but...

My son went as LMJr for Halloween, by his own choice!

Love :love: G'n'R. I always wanted to see Slash and Edge have a play-off, :giggle: Axl's voice awakens something in me that no other voice can.

RegularBonoFan said:
Love :love: G'n'R. I always wanted to see Slash and Edge have a play-off, :giggle: Axl's voice awakens something in me that no other voice can.

He has a awsome yet weird voice and i :love: that,yeah the Slash and Edge,my two favourite guitar players :heart:

Axl was/is the most temperamental performer I've ever seen. But I like that. Metal performers should be a**holes.

Back
Top Bottom