Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least I haven't gotten giggly yet. Then I just look like a dork.

What are you up to tonight besides surfing the blue crack?

Sweet. :D

I can't wait to go home and unwind and sleep.

:grumpy: Except tomorrow's gonna blow.

I love that new fic of Ali's. (almost) every woman can succumb to "Velvet Dress" :drool:

bono_gal said:
Ahh I haven't spoken to DG for an absolute time. Like, a very very long time. Anybody know how she is these days?

I also think you've gone now! :lol:
Talk soon Alisaura :)
Last I heard, she was supporting herself and her mother on her salary, and I think she was recovering from the flu or something...

Drea said:
(Btw Ali, there's definitely at least one Melbourne stadium shot in there that I could identify - judging by the ads :lol: )
W00t!! :hyper:
Why, do the ads suddenly switch from Spanish (or is it Portugese?) to English? :wink:

Continuity, people... :tsk:
They should totally hire me. Nitpickers R Us!! :yes:

I can't remember if I've ever seen a video for ASOH.... :reject:

mysterious_jen said:

speaking of yummy men - i was at the supermarket and the hottest guy was there, with no shirt on , all tanned and ripped body (bricklayer i would say) blonde wavy hair , omg i followed him around for a while, espcially in the deli section where it was cold :shifty:

:drool:

god im such a desperate housewife but it made my day :)

Sounds like something i'd do :shifty:

Although hot shirtless guys with tanned, ripped bodies and blond wavy hair are a rarity in these parts :madwife:

we just get short, dark haired Irishmen with short stubby fingers :drool:

Slow... :tsk:

*has been occupied watching the men's final of the Aust. Open*
I was kinda hoping the French guy would win, but I guess there wasn't much chance of that. Was a good game though! :up:

Drea said:

Same here :drool:

I highly recommend multiple viewings girls - the second time around you see stuff that you missed while your jaw was on the floor from some of the shots :wink:

(Btw Ali, there's definitely at least one Melbourne stadium shot in there that I could identify - judging by the ads :lol: )

i just read this out to NI

His reaction :rolleyes:

Drea said:
Dear NI,

Bring a bucket for Wild or be prepared to scrape her off her seat...

Regards,
Drea (who has now seen U2 3D twice)

This bears repeating. :wink:

Sincerely,
jobob
who saw U2 3D yesterday, in IMAX :cool: :up:

Galeongirl said:

:tsk : nobody reads their manuals these days...

:lmao : you're the third person in this thread who didn't know this Jem....

:wink : yea, I'm one of those geeks that reads the manual before using something... :uhoh : except for the manual of my guitar amp, cause that's a friggin book!

I normally read manuals but my manual that came with my iPod was in french. :grumpy: So i hadn't got a clue how to use anything. :lmao:

I had connected the ipod to the USB to updated with new songs, it immediately flashed up "Do Not Disconnect", but the lock button appeared on and the computer wasn't recognising it. I'd never had it not be recognised before and was like :scream::sad:

Life with out my iPod. :no: Unbearable.

Just come back from a christening and am knackered. :crack: Not used to being out of bed before midday. :reject::lol:

Gonna have a nap. :drool:

Alisaura said:

Argh!! Paul Hogan has a lot to answer for.... :madwife:
We call them prawns, anyway, and they're too bloody small to barbeque :giggle:

I've always wanted to know that! What's the difference between shrimps and prawns? :scratch:

RavenBlue said:
Oh man. I have never seen a shirtless guy ever in the supermarket.. let alone a hot muscly one!

You lucked out Jen

:wink: in our country(and most of europe) it's not allowed to go in a supermarket shirtless cause it's indecent, same as women in bikinis..

WildHoney said:

Sounds like something i'd do :shifty:

Although hot shirtless guys with tanned, ripped bodies and blond wavy hair are a rarity in these parts :madwife:

we just get short, dark haired Irishmen with short stubby fingers :drool:

:tongue: well there are plenty of blond people here in Holland.... and :whistle: a few of them with very fine bodies...

Just came in to brag - I finished my first race today! 5k in 34 minutes (exactly the same time that it took my marathoner friend to do his 10k!!!!). As a rounded the last corner and saw the finish line, I almost cried because I was so friggin proud of myself!

Back
Top Bottom