Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Playing :flirt: hehe :giggle:

*Ahem* Anyway...aw VP :hug: You are so caring. lol It still hurts like a bitch. I had a lot of trouble getting comfortable last night when I was trying to get to sleep, but somehow I did eventually. It just feels like a really bad strain. And I think I may know what caused it. I biked for 3 hours straight two mornings ago and hadn't done that in a super long time...I think that's what did it :yikes:

I hope it feels better soon. :hug: Are you going to get treatment for it, or just wait to see if it feels better on its own? I've had back problems off and on for years, and I know...it really sucks. :(

:crazy: Today is going to be interesting. There's convocation going on at Western today so lots of people are graduating and it's all happy happy happy. Except for one thing. They're giving this guy who was a great doctor but did all these abortions an honorary degree :yikes: And there's a whole shyteload of people who are a little pissed about that. I live close to the university and they're all protesting around this area!

Save me! :scream:

VintagePunk said:

I hope it feels better soon. :hug: Are you going to get treatment for it, or just wait to see if it feels better on its own? I've had back problems off and on for years, and I know...it really sucks. :(

Thanks girls :hug: I think I'm just going to leave it...I tore my hamstring a few years ago and did physio for that but it didn't really seem to help anything. Since it's just a strain I'm guessing, I'll just leave it and endure the stupid number of days it takes to heal itself :laugh:

Morgentaler...I was just reading about that on Yahoo news.

I have very strong feelings about that...but I'll keep my mouth shut so as not to offend anyone. :silent:

:lol:

I'm very strongly pro-choice.

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
:crazy: Today is going to be interesting. There's convocation going on at Western today so lots of people are graduating and it's all happy happy happy. Except for one thing. They're giving this guy who was a great doctor but did all these abortions an honorary degree :yikes: And there's a whole shyteload of people who are a little pissed about that. I live close to the university and they're all protesting around this area!

Save me! :scream:

1.gif

ugh protesters.......................could it get ugly?

have I become a

18.gif

cuz...I am havin way too much fun with those little buggers:wink:

VintagePunk said:

I have very strong feelings about that...but I'll keep my mouth shut so as not to offend anyone. :silent:

Seriously VP??? :ohmy: Finally I've found my soulmate! :applaud:
You wouldn't believe what going to a Catholic high school did to my thoughts...everyone wanted to kill me :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

2.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!!

:wink: I'm not offended easily...to each his own I saw:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Seriously VP??? :ohmy: Finally I've found my soulmate! :applaud:
You wouldn't believe what going to a Catholic high school did to my thoughts...everyone wanted to kill me :laugh:

You can take pretty much any issue, and you'll see me at the liberal end of it. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, stongly pro-choice me too. Causes much trouble between me and Mr GG.

Me too......it just bugs the living crap out of me that someone person...probably a MAN could sit there and make a choice about my body or take away my rights. I am not saying it should be used as birthcontrol or anything...but I don't want some bastard taking away a right that is mine:mad: or making choices for me:mad:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, stongly pro-choice me too. Causes much trouble between me and Mr GG.

It's not something I think I could ever bring myself to do...but I can't comprehend how people, especially men, think that they can dictate the correct course of action that a woman takes with her body.

Good lord, here I said I was going to keep my mouth shut, and I'm starting already. :silent: :lol:

I'm gonna get slapped by someone for saying this but what the hell, I'm gonna do it anyway :lol:

I hate the pronatalistic attitude of our society. The standard model of growing up, getting married and having children just really drives me crazy. It seems as though immediately after a couple gets married the question is "So when are you going to have children?" Everyone is completely different and people who chose not to have kids for various reasons are thought to be psycho by others...:tsk: Furthermore, all these attitudes about everyone supposed to be having children are profoundly hurtful to couples who want them and are unable to.

Don't get me wrong, I like kids. It's just that these days people should be asking themselves "Can we afford to have a child?" The choice should be actively sought out and not just be the default option.

OK. I will calm down now :lol:

Last edited:
I do know people that abuse abortion, but I also know people who abuse the adoption agencies and welfare also.

Knew a girl who had child out of wedlock (whatever), kept the child for 2 yrs, got pregnant again, gave up the 2 yr old for adoption and kept the newborn baby. wtf. She has since had 3 abortion, God only knows how many she had before.....and 2 more children. Is white and enrolled herself in an all black college so that she could get "minority" privileges and scholarships, and thought that since she was white in an all black college that her grade pt average would be better.......bitch.

I know this is totally of the subject, but it made me think of her and now I'm just going on and on........sorry

greeneyedgirl said:
I do know people that abuse abortion, but I also know people who abuse the adoption agencies and welfare also.

Knew a girl who had child out of wedlock (whatever), kept the child for 2 yrs, got pregnant again, gave up the 2 yr old for adoption and kept the newborn baby. wtf. She has since had 3 abortion, God only knows how many she had before.....and 2 more children. Is white and enrolled herself in an all black college so that she could get "minority" privileges and scholarships, and thought that since she was white in an all black college that her grade pt average would be better.......bitch.

I know this is totally of the subject, but it made me think of her and now I'm just going on and on........sorry

what a dumb woman:madspit: !!! Was it my cousin by any chance?:ohmy: Sounds like something she did:madspit: I HATE THAT:mad: I hate people who take advantage of everything so everyone else has to suffer:madspit:

Fly thanks for posting that.
Mr GG and I were told that we shouldn't try to have kids, I have FMS. It seems that every family function we go to people ask us that question. I would look around and see that some couples had 3 and 4 kids, and they have to each work 2 jobs to take care of them.
We came up with a top ten list about why we don't have kids yet .....some of them were....
...we're not ready to ruin our lives yet
...we're not ready to grow up yet
...Mr GG has no penis
...Mr GG's penis is sooooo big it just hurts tooo much.
...I'm really a man

anything to get them to shut up...

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG and I were told that we shouldn't try to have kids, I have FMS. It seems that every family function we go to people ask us that question. I would look around and see that some couples had 3 and 4 kids, and they have to each work 2 jobs to take care of them.
We came up with a top ten list about why we don't have kids yet .....some of them were....
...Mr GG has no penis
...I'm really a man

:hug: :lol: to the last few reasons.

Honestly though it really bothers me when people make those comments and assume that just because you don't have kids something is wrong with you.

greeneyedgirl said:
...Mr GG has no penis
...I'm really a man

OMG...can you imagine saying those at a family function..."actaually we don't have kids yet cause my husband has no penis":lol:

Ugh..I hate when people bug...my bf and I have been together for 6yrs and we live together....I don't really mind when people ask us about marriage but its when they are like "whats wrong!" or "why not" :madspit: we will do it when we are ready damnit!

Back
Top Bottom