Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

mucca i :heart: edges new t shirt too, i have some pics, but none as close as that one you posted, he didn tcome over to our walkway or side at all, i don't think he liked us :laugh:

:lol: Maybe he's been hearing about this party and got a little to scared to venture over.

Susan that sounds awesome!!! You lucky thing!! :drool::drool:
Did you get good pictures?

susanp6 said:
OMFGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE TARGET ON ADAMS' SIDE OF THE STAGE&SAW BONO FROM FUCKING 10 FEET AWAY BELTING OUT SYCMIOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! that sounds amazin susan!! you're soooo LUCKY!!!

12 DAYS :drool: :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Mucca thank you so much for the pic of the angus!!! I've been searching for a good guitar pic for weeks! I should have just asked you to begin with! :hyper: Its perfect. I love guitars and have a thing especially for red ones. My other tattoo is red and black so that would be perfect. :dance:

You're welcome! I absolutely :heart: this guitar too!! I want to get it once I get a little better at playing and have the money. I've been checking on ebay and it's been selling for $800 :huh:...It's going to look great on you! :rockon:

Remember to post a picture of it once you get it done!!! :D

Speaking of tattoos, this one girl that I worked with got a huge hamburger on her back. Strange but original. :shrug:

susanp6 said:
OMFGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE TARGET ON ADAMS' SIDE OF THE STAGE&SAW BONO FROM FUCKING 10 FEET AWAY BELTING OUT SYCMIOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OMFG well done susan :drool: :drool:

we were both on adams side by the way at the b stage :hug:

wasn't B soooo hot :drool: :combust:

Mucca said:

You're welcome! I absolutely :heart: this guitar too!! I want to get it once I get a little better at playing and have the money. I've been checking on ebay and it's been selling for $800 :huh:...It's going to look great on you! :rockon:

Remember to post a picture of it once you get it done!!! :D

Speaking of tattoos, this one girl that I worked with got a huge hamburger on her back. Strange but original. :shrug:

If you get one you have to post a picture of it! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who likes expensive toys. hehe The two sewing machines I covet are $1,200 & $4,000. :ohmy: Maybe I need to get into guitars instead. :wink:

I was thinking of getting a celtic cross on my other leg done next. But if I can scrap enough cash together, I'm hoping to get the guitar with wings done the same day as well. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom