Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Ohhh ok sorry, I got it wrong. It was just me then :| :lmao:

BG! :hug: Come tour Canada! :flirt:

OMG yeah! Id soooo love to do that! :D

Id come and tour wherever you are fly :flirt:.....and like everyone else who is canadian in here. Who is like, most people in here :lmao:

WildHoney said:

:yes: Irishman are sooooooooooo friendly, especially to beautiful girls like you. Just be careful as you know what happened to me :shifty:

:lol: I don't think I'd mind having a reason to stay over there. "Uh yeah mom by the way, I can't come back to school cause I'm staying in Ireland indefinately" :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I don't think I'd mind having a reason to stay over there. "Uh yeah mom by the way, I can't come back to school cause I'm staying in Ireland indefinately" :wink:

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Na...I was thinking more like all the Animal Planet stuff I get discounted...cause my mom is still writing her book.

I am a bit rusty though...and I don't have anything nice to wear....I have faith I will do good though.

what is your mom writing about?

goodluck:up:

WildHoney said:

:yes : Irishman are sooooooooooo friendly, especially to beautiful girls like you. Just be careful as you know what happened to me :shifty :

Irishmen :drool: :drool: :drool:

:combust:

goodluck weldy :hug:

BG :hug:

ask your parents can tour japan/australia etc, conveniently next year (when/if this 2006 tour happens ) :shifty:

:lmao:

I've always wanted to go to Japan, but it's EXTREMELY expensive!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's a place that sell cool stuff like a massager and telescopes and sciene books....stuff like that. It's based off the Discovery channel and all their related channels.

massagers:combust:

:shifty: what....don't look at me like that...

:wink:

Okay, the past 3 or 4 Thursdays, I have been invited out to go watch CSI. :shifty: and every time I've said no. Tonight, I really wouldn't mind seeing CSI :shifty:

Should I get ready just in case and risk sitting here all dressed up with no place to go, or should I say screw it, not get ready, and potentially miss out on CSI :shifty: on a night that I'd really like to see CSI? :shifty:

bono_gal said:
*BG notices no one loves her anymore....and so shouts.....

Yo Girlies!!!!!!!!!!

BONO!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone hear that? It think it was the wind:angry:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: That would be great Wild! Thanks for offering! I'm not picky at all really...the jobs people usually get are ones with high turnover rates in the tourist industry...jobs in bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.

you should work at the Clarence :drool:

Back
Top Bottom