Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

That's too long....can I just call you KATU? :love:

KATU!!:love: is sooo endearing:love:

:hmm: new alias name:evil:

Sami omg:reject: that would have been the worst thing ever:reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yesss!!! Do it!!! My clonecaptain KATU! :love:

I sound like some sort of Japanese cartoon character:lmao:

I'll do it soon:lmao:

we better put that other thread on track:yikes: before it gets shut down....quick go say somethign about oral sex!!

I don't know if I've heard it or not....Black Eyed Peas are one of those bands I dont' want to like but I do.

Lucky Sami. :angry:

OMG this time in 30 days I'll be an hour or two away from being let in to the TD Banknorth Garden!! :hyper:

For some reason, today I'm really excited about seeing the boys in December. :huh: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

OMG this time in 30 days I'll be an hour or two away from being let in to the TD Banknorth Garden!! :hyper:

For some reason, today I'm really excited about seeing the boys in December. :huh: :lol:

:hyper: maybe because its only a month away and now its starting to feel real!!!:drool: :drool: just think what you'll feel like on that day..it will be like the best friggin dream you've ever had!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper: how could you NOT be excited!?! :lol: :hyper: :D

Dismantled said:

:hyper: maybe because its only a month away and now its starting to feel real!!!:drool: :drool: just think what you'll feel like on that day..it will be like the best friggin dream you've ever had!!!

:hyper:

I wish a certain clone of mine had tickets for that day instead of the day after though. :sad: :angry:

Why did you get tickets for the 5th anyway? Wouldn't it have made sense to get them for the 4th so you wouldn't have missed work? :huh: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper:

I wish a certain clone of mine had tickets for that day instead of the day after though. :sad: :angry:

Why did you get tickets for the 5th anyway? Wouldn't it have made sense to get them for the 4th so you wouldn't have missed work? :huh: :lol:

we tried for the 4th and god damned ticketbasterd crapped out on us...then they added the 5th and we got lucky:drool:

work..pfffftt...It's like the #536474 on my list of important things in my life.

Dismantled said:

we tried for the 4th and god damned ticketbasterd crapped out on us...then they added the 5th and we got lucky:drool:

work..pfffftt...It's like the #536474 on my list of important things in my life.

You don't have your priorities straight!! It should be #536473 on important things in your life!! :angry:

Dismantled said:

I utterly despise and detest ticketbastard :mad:

when I ordered the Miami II tickets over the phone the man ASSURED me that they were floor GA tickets. I get them in the mail and they are in a standing area on the highest level of the arena :| :mad:

then when I called to TRY to order tickets for Nov. 22 I secured amazing seats and I inputed all my information and the system went psycho and kept asking me for my credit card number over and over and I lost the tix :sad:

sami0201 said:

I utterly despise and detest ticketbastard :mad:

when I ordered the Miami II tickets over the phone the man ASSURED me that they were floor GA tickets. I get them in the mail and they are in a standing area on the highest level of the arena :| :mad:

then when I called to TRY to order tickets for Nov. 22 I secured amazing seats and I inputed all my information and the system went psycho and kept asking me for my credit card number over and over and I lost the tix :sad:

:madspit: that sucks! They are the worst!!!:mad: that happened to us too...you get like what...2-3 minutes to put in your credit card info before you get booted...we got to that screen and then got booted off immediatley:mad:

Dismantled said:

:madspit: that sucks! They are the worst!!!:mad: that happened to us too...you get like what...2-3 minutes to put in your credit card info before you get booted...we got to that screen and then got booted off immediatley:mad:

yeah :mad:

When are they going to announce an opening act for December 4th? :mad:

*crosses fingers for Arcade Fire*

I was hoping for Kanye West since he's opening up for U2 the final few dates of the tour. But he's playing in LA that weekend. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom