Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are so steamy. man. i would be paralyzed if i got up on stage, i'm certain.

ruffian said:
onstagewithfankiss.jpg

*morphs into the giant green eyes monster*

Hey! sorry for the delay, I am sure you were all on the edge of your seats anticipating my arrival:lmao: I jumped in the shower...bf is showering too so its almost time for me to go to bed and get my 1/3 NI:)

Dismantled said:
Hey! sorry for the delay, I am sure you were all on the edge of your seats anticipating my arrival:lmao: I jumped in the shower...bf is showering too so its almost time for me to go to bed and get my 1/3 NI:)
Dis, nice of you to take one for the team :wink: think of those of us who are less fortunate tonight :madspit:

ruffian said:
they are so steamy. man. i would be paralyzed if i got up on stage, i'm certain.

I'd end up getting arrested if I was allowed on the stage... my only problem would be the moment at which I had to decide who to jump on first!

Adam or Bono? Larry or Bono? Edge AND Bono? :hmm:

Dismantled said:
Dis!!! :ohmy: YOu didn't start in the shower...together?? :shame:

Sad_Girl said:

I'd end up getting arrested if I was allowed on the stage... my only problem would be the moment at which I had to decide who to jump on first!

Adam or Bono? Larry or Bono? Edge AND Bono? :hmm:

aww, i just love an ambitious girl :heart:

God...I can't think coherently....:hmm:

bono0593.jpg

With alcohol induced glee the two of you stumble into the living room. He's tickling you and teasing you and you squirm away. As you attempt escape you forget you own a couch, bumbing into, and falling backwards. Giggling hysterically you look up to see B's look of concern slowly change into a lecherous grin, his eyes full of lust and misdhief. Through your haze you realize you are sprawled on the couch...one leg still hanging over the side, the edge of your shirt pulled up. You're the image of innocence, and of temptress all at once. He prowls towards you..amazing given his state. Runs a hand up your leg, before following the same trail with his hot tongue. He turns you now, moves in front of you. He leans foreward to kiss you..hot and needy, and your too distracted to realize what his hands are up too. He leans back again, smiles with triumph as he gazes appreciatively at his prize, his beauty. And then, this is the last thing you see, as he winks and smirks...disappearing from sight as you close your eyes and drown ...

:shifty: :reject:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Dis!!! :ohmy: YOu didn't start in the shower...together?? :shame:

ugh...no, our shower is so small its like showering in a coffin..:huh: its thats at all possible:wink:

nighty night girls!

ruffian said:

Dis, nice of you to take one for the team :wink: think of those of us who are less fortunate tonight :madspit:

oh I'll be thinking of ya girlies all right...you people have infected my brain!

~BrightestStar~ said:
God...I can't think coherently....:hmm:

bono0593.jpg

With alcohol induced glee the two of you stumble into the living room. He's tickling you and teasing you and you squirm away. As you attempt escape you forget you own a couch, bumbing into, and falling backwards. Giggling hysterically you look up to see B's look of concern slowly change into a lecherous grin, his eyes full of lust and misdhief. Through your haze you realize you are sprawled on the couch...one leg still hanging over the side, the edge of your shirt pulled up. You're the image of innocence, and of temptress all at once. He prowls towards you..amazing given his state. Runs a hand up your leg, before following the same trail with his hot tongue. He turns you now, moves in front of you. He leans foreward to kiss you..hot and needy, and your too distracted to realize what his hands are up too. He leans back again, smiles with triumph as he gazes appreciatively at his prize, his beauty. And then, this is the last thing you see, as he winks and smirks...disappearing from sight as you close your eyes and drown ...

:shifty: :reject:

:combust: goodness. bono+vicodin+steamy sex scene...too much!!!

Sad_Girl said:

:D hee hee... ambitious is a much nicer word than what I was prepared to be called!

:lol: the more "ambitious" the more thoroughly Pleban, in these parts...

U2Girl1978 said:
I don't hate you silly....

I just haven't had....never mind it's too much information...lol

:lol: i'm with ya, sister...if i'm filling in the blank correctly...

and thanks for the video!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom