PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm supposed to be going to see star wars with my hubby this afternoon, guess I should get off my lazy butt and out of my pajamas :reject:

I'll be on tonight, I'm sure :hug: c yall later

SG have a good time. :hug: See ya later. :D

DG I'm just teasing ya. I do really see where your coming from. Larry always seems like he is made up in a way. Like he really thinks about his appearance when he gets ready. Edge always looks really nice, even in jeans and a t-shirt. He doesn't really even have to try. *sigh* And we won't even start in on how darn sexy Adam has gotten. The man could be wearing a paper bag for all I care. :giggle:

Stupid puters. lol

Well its time for me to go get my bum in the shower. I guess I actually have to pretend to join the living today. hehe See you all later. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Awwww :hug:

Did you purchase your tickets in advance?

Thankfully, no. We're going early to buy for a later show, because we're going to a smaller town than usual, and it's playing on most of their screens so
1.gif

I was just gonna say that there was no man worth waiting for as much as I wait around for him... but then I thought about how this very morning I was making my plans to leave for Detroit early the monday morning before the concert so I could wait for U2 to come to sound checks both days instead of just the day I have tickets for :lmao: so I guess there are a FEW exceptions on that waiting thing :D
(I'm also thinking of making the seven hour drive to Toronto just to try and catch them at soundchecks or the hotel in September :reject: )

Sad_Girl said:
I was just gonna say that there was no man worth waiting for as much as I wait around for him... but then I thought about how this very morning I was making my plans to leave for Detroit early the monday morning before the concert so I could wait for U2 to come to sound checks both days instead of just the day I have tickets for :lmao: so I guess there are a FEW exceptions on that waiting thing :D
(I'm also thinking of making the seven hour drive to Toronto just to try and catch them at soundchecks or the hotel in September :reject: )

Psh....loser. :wink:

If I could I'd probably do something similar.:reject:

New Year's Day on 'ZLX now! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom