PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Awwwww....

How are ya?

I am doing ok...course my stomach hurts cause of the girl thing:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: arrrrghghghghg but on the other hand a week from today I will be standing in the GA line waiting for you know who:drool: so I am pretty damn good:wink:

and we just got tickets to see Pearl Jam and the Rolling Stones TOGETHER in Pittsburg (I think) and we got Pats tickets:drool: :drool: :drool: for Jan 1st!!:hyper: :hyper: too fricken cool!

How is your day?

Awesome!!! I went to a Pats game back in October '03. Of course that was the day of Game 4 against the A's in the ALDS that year, so no one actually cared about the Pats game. Funny moment: Troy Brown gets a flag on a punt return for a TD and the TD is called back. At that moment the Red Sox take the lead against the A's and everyone who's listening or watching the TV in their box starts cheering. The Patriots are all looking around like "We just got a TD taken back. What the :censored: is wrong with you all? :laugh:

I think my friend is coming back too. :madspit: I'm eating like crazy, which is a sign she's coming back to visit.

Stones and Pearl Jam...:drool:

Me? I'm OK. Still a little drained from yesterday though. I babysat from 8 am til noon today. Got 30 bucks though! :D

daygloeyes2 said:
Awesome!!! I went to a Pats game back in October '03. Of course that was the day of Game 4 against the A's in the ALDS that year, so no one actually cared about the Pats game. Funny moment: Troy Brown gets a flag on a punt return for a TD and the TD is called back. At that moment the Red Sox take the lead against the A's and everyone who's listening or watching the TV in their box starts cheering. The Patriots are all looking around like "We just got a TD taken back. What the :censored: is wrong with you all? :laugh:

I think my friend is coming back too. :madspit: I'm eating like crazy, which is a sign she's coming back to visit.

Stones and Pearl Jam...:drool:

Me? I'm OK. Still a little drained from yesterday though. I babysat from 8 am til noon today. Got 30 bucks though! :D

:lmao: :lmao: thats too funny about the pats and sox

yeah...what you did yesterday was pretty damn brave though:applaud:

30 bucks rocks:rockon:

daygloeyes2 said:

Thanks. :hug:

It does rock...especially when you have no money! :laugh:

:lmao: thats why I have plastic:drool:

damn its cold here! brrrrrrrrrrrr:grumpy: I need bman to help warm up:drool:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: thats why I have plastic:drool:

damn its cold here! brrrrrrrrrrrr:grumpy: I need bman to help warm up:drool:

I don't trust myself with a credit card. :laugh:

How would he warm you up? Would he take the clothes off his back just for you? To give to you to warm up of course. :shifty:

I :heart: this all day U2 thing. Being a semi-newbie U2 fan, it's giving me a chance to listen to alot of songs I haven't had the chance to listen to yet.

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't trust myself with a credit card. :laugh:

How would he warm you up? Would he take the clothes off his back just for you? To give to you to warm up of course. :shifty:

I :heart: this all day U2 thing. Being a semi-newbie U2 fan, it's giving me a chance to listen to alot of songs I haven't had the chance to listen to yet.

well....that wouldn't be entirely fair now would it.....I'd of course take off my clothes then to make it fair:wink:

VP!

thats good vp...I didn't get a thing done around the house...I got a haircut and then went shopping:reject:

And I just decided that I wanted to cook something for dinner, and realized I was missing ingredients...so I walked next door and raided my mom's kitchen. One of the benefits of living next door to her. :wink:

Dis, shopping takes effort!! :yes: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

I usually give my dogs hooves. It's better for them than rawhide, or that's what we were told.

yeah I actually went to get them so hooves today and I couldn't find any..imagine that Vermont doesn't have cow hooves:shrug: anyway...so I bought them a small bag of beef basted rawhide chewies and just gave them each one....now they are swarming like sharks for another:|

Dis, I've given mine rawhide bones but i have to watch her with it because some of it's really hard and rough, and she's a Lab (soft mouth), and it's made her mouth bleed.

Then I have to take it away, and she gets all pissy. :lol:

Dismantled said:

yeah I actually went to get them so hooves today and I couldn't find any..imagine that Vermont doesn't have cow hooves:shrug: anyway...so I bought them a small bag of beef basted rawhide chewies and just gave them each one....now they are swarming like sharks for another:|

That's like introducing a U2 fan to blue crack! :laugh:

Wait...does that make any sense? :huh:

VintagePunk said:
Dis, I've given mine rawhide bones but i have to watch her with it because some of it's really hard and rough, and she's a Lab (soft mouth), and it's made her mouth bleed.

Then I have to take it away, and she gets all pissy. :lol:

I had a collie that cut his stomach on rawhide bones...he couldn't eat anything but rice for a month:| These two guys I have are tough old scavenger from the street dogs....they will eat anything and I mean ANYTHING and it won't phase em one bit.

awww whats your labs name?

Back
Top Bottom