PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weird, on Adam's Birthday, the Dublin show on my Birthday is announced. I just need to find someone to swap Dublin 1 tickets for Dublin 2 tickets.

I'd swap with you if I am able to get enough tickets. That's still going to be a big drama. I'll first try to get extra Amsterdam tickets tomorrow.

So DG, hit the ground yet after Wed? :wink:

Nope. :wink:

Even being as close as this..........(and lol at the "HOLY SHIT I
M 2 FEET FROM U2WTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!" look on my face)
Until_the_End_of_the_World31.jpg

......wasn't better than Wednesday night. And I never thought I'd say that.

Yay!!! They added another date!!!!

If they add another date for Chicago, I won't be able to do it. :( I'll be missing 2 days of classes already.

:D We already knew this date, but now it's offical. :dance: I'm gonna try to get tix.

You're going to camp out both days then? :hmm: I luckily have holidays when they're here.

:D We already knew this date, but now it's offical. :dance: I'm gonna try to get tix.

You're going to camp out both days then? :hmm: I luckily have holidays when they're here.

No, I'll only be able to do the September 12th date. I'm planning on flying in on the 10th and flying back to Boston the 13th. I'll be missing 2 days of classes already. If I stay in Chicago, that's another 1-2 days of classes missed. And if they add a 2nd date to Foxboro, I'll be missing classes to do GA.

And SG is seriously considering coming with us! *squee*

ETA: This is assuming they add 2nd dates to Foxboro and Chicago.

Taken from the last thread.

:mad: I'm not even sure if I can get even ONE and the :censored: are bolestering about how MANY they can get!

:madwife:

Exactly. They are complaining about having to go to the show by themselves because they want to get tickets to 4 shows and can't get them for their frinds through the presale. There are people who don't belong to the fanclub and may not be able to get tickets to one show. I wish they would grow up.

No, I'll only be able to do the September 12th date. I'm planning on flying in on the 10th and flying back to Boston the 13th. I'll be missing 2 days of classes already. If I stay in Chicago, that's another 1-2 days of classes missed. And if they add a 2nd date to Foxboro, I'll be missing classes to do GA.

And SG is seriously considering coming with us! *squee*

ETA: This is assuming they add 2nd dates to Foxboro and Chicago.

Ah I thought you also had dates in your own city. Well yeah, flying out makes it a bit harder to miss school and such. :hmm: Hope you can make it and SG too!:D

And weldy, it's from Eventim.nl.

Exactly. They are complaining about having to go to the show by themselves because they want to get tickets to 4 shows and can't get them for their frinds through the presale. There are people who don't belong to the fanclub and may not be able to get tickets to one show. I wish they would grow up.

:up: I agree - I'll be :hyper: if I get a GA for TO in the presale (right now that's the only show I can do). I'm just glad that I have a chance at presale (Breathe group!) and a second at public sale if that fails!

Yeah, tell me about it! :( :hug:

At least i heard them live for 3 songs, and saw them outside Letterman
( a very special week of ***gifts!!!!*** ):love: ......
...but i want to see them in full concert in '09, too! :(

Back
Top Bottom