PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that wasn't going to be a single until May.
It isnt! That's the great part about it!

It'll be released in May indeed, waaaaaay too far away. :grumpy:

This radio station plays the whole album, cause the listeners voted every single song of it onto the radio. :D When a new album is released the voters can give a 'stripe' to the songs, and the albums with the most stripes get heavy rotation, and the striped songs get airplay. NLOTH got 11 stripes and is still on top of the list, no other album has all their songs striped yet.

:uhoh: No not mondauy already. I gotta get a U2.com membership tomorrow and get tix for Dublin 3 friday!

I gotta go to karate, seeya gals! :wave:

I'm keeping up with all 3, plus pm's, and algebra. :lmao Night GG! Hi Reg!

:grumpy: showoff!!!

:wink:

:sad: you win at multi tasking and i fail. lol: Well done. :up

:applaud: dg2

Algebra. :yuck Don't envy you there. :hug You guys take it as a seperate class don't you? I'd still be at school now if i had of had to pass that. :crack :lol

I barely made it through Algebra. I thought the teacher wasn't teaching it well. But it could have been me.
For me it could have been the ole hoary stereotype "girls/women don't do well at moth stuff. But they are girls & women who are fabulous with it! ANd I'm talking things like... ## cue scary music ##
... Trigonometry, Calculus, and Beyyyyoooonnnnddddd! :scream:

(but maybe there was a better way to teach some of the higher- mathematically challenged girls that they hadn't thought up yet, instead of just dimissing the issue.
I was, however, due to my very good artistic, and related spatial skills- good ( ? B - B+ ) at Geometry!

OMG!! :scream I just saw a shadow on my arm and thought it was a spider. I was like :scream :sad :yikes Then i realised it was a shadow. :reject lmao:

:giggle: :hug: Jemma

Unfortunately, the blurry "shadow" (cause I had my glasses off :wink:) I saw 2 days ago racing against one of my roommates walls was a mouse. :uhoh: Have to get sticky traps.
I can handle dropping the poor little, stuck sqeauker into the trash. When I get my own solo space I'll try for the humane (let them back out) traps.

I guess people find different things hard. I actually did really well in English at school. Science i completely failed at ( Good job i never liked it anyway ):lol

It's true that some people find certain more difficult than other subjects.
Now the stereo-type is that girls & young women tend to do better than boys & young men in English ( *insert your native language HERE* ) & Writing at earlier ages.

EITHER you genuinely didn't like science, jem, OR it wasn't taught to you in a way that made it interesting, knowable and relevant to your life.

science love it.

Me , too. NOT all... like higher :huh: Math :no: except for Graphs & Topology (check out topology, reg :) ) or sort of Chemistry (mainly because I don't understand the equation stuff - i actually enjoy the (non-math descriptions) transformations done.

I enjoy /or really love :
Astronomy/ Archaeology/ Geology/ Oceanography/ some Biology/ Anthropology/ Quantum & AstroPhysics/ Meteorology/ Sociology/ Cartography/ etc

I just missed you. I was at 12/5/05

So was i :drool:

Remember this ::combust:

2005_1209Boston0268.jpg

2005_1209Boston0185.jpg

2005_1209Boston0224.jpg

2005_1209Boston0230.jpg

Great Lily Allen quote in your sig, DG... :giggle:

I heard NLOTH1 coming out of a shop in Mexico, on the same day I heard SBS in the hotel during breakfast. *L*

*fingerscrossed for Dublin 3* :hyper:

No one is able to get GA for Toronto, NY and Chicago in the Boots presale that just started at 6:00

Back
Top Bottom