PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi everyone.Ticketmasterie customer service sucks. I have been on hold for almost 20 minutes. :angry:

Why on earth are you still on the phone. :crack: I wouldn't have called them, or given up after five minutes! It's a waste of money anyway.

For what reason are you calling?

My shipping for my tickets is screwed up. I picked standard mail,but they have to shipped to the U.S. and I'm making sure they can ship them here with that option. If they can't I'm going to ask if they can change it.

Thanks. I finally got an answer from someone. I have been asking and no one has really helped me. I did get the phone number from someone so that was help.

If people can get Amsterdam tickets from Australia, you can get Dublin tickets from America. :wink:

It should be on the ticketmaster website.

Ha well I'm getting him u2 tickets, texted a bit few days ago and emailed him what I know sofar. I'll go by the store next tuesday, to bring my resume and letter of motivation, at least I'm sure he'll be there! :D He works at least on tuesday, wednesday and friday.
The lesson was great. :D I'm learning Crazy Tonight now, and B's finding me a good theory book to buy. I was going for the Dummy book, but it's not in Dutch and he says it'd be too confusing with the Dutch terms being different. So he's going to find me a good Dutch title. :) I'm pretty excited about learning more of the theory, since I missed out on all that not having Music as a subject.

Kitty went to the vet for checkup, she's all fine. :D Had a little cystitis apparently this christmas, that's why she acted so oddly back then. Now she's all fine.

:lmao : Isn't it great?

:bonocrab::love :

It sure is. :love:

:bow::bonocrab: = win. :love:

They can ship to the US! You don't have to call for that! ANY ticketsite ships worldwide.

Seriously all the european places do this but WHY, WHY won't the US and Canada. :angry::madwife: I have to willcall or ticket fast for Canada. :angry: The will also let me have my tickets shipped to Canada, VP offered so might take her up on that. US is willcall :angry: Ruff calmed me down about that though a bit. :love:

Kitty went to the vet for checkup, she's all fine. : D Had a little cystitis apparently this christmas, that's why she acted so oddly back then. Now she's all fine.

Cystitis. :angry: Poor kitty. Glad she's fine. :D

Last edited:
Glad to hear your cat is ok. One of mine eats plastic bags and threw up al over the place yesterday

Back
Top Bottom