PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It'll be interesting to know what number they allocated to the presales. :hmm:

:lol: I take it you got them from someone in Berlin

Yep, from the host of U2gigs.com :D Thanks to Ax. I was a poster on that site before I joined interference so he remembered me. I'm really glad I got them!

Good luck!!

I found a link to the answers to the contest I mentioned yesterday. :shifty: There's a whole message board for people who are trying to win. :lol: I've bookmarked it, and will totally be trying to win the tickets now! :D

Thanks Thora :hug:

It's quite unnerving how easy these presale have been after the Vertigo fiasco :crack:

I bet! :hug: I'm trying not to stress about it just yet, as our tickets don't go onsale for a while yet.

anybody home?

Morning!

So they just played the contest, and no new boxes were opened. :tsk: Apparently they're going to play again between 9 & noon. Ugh. Hopefully I'll remember to listen.

I'm so jealous of all y'all with your tix already. THey still haven't even announced any real dates for the Western US yet.

GG, yay for bass lesson and getting cute-record-store-boy's phone number. AND tix for U2 shows. You should be on that VH1 show "best week ever".

:wave:

It's a contest for Barcelona, right? Do they pay airfare too?

Yup. They're advertising it as "a trip to Barcelona to see U2." That would be so fantastic! The only thing is that there are 41 unopened cases left, and one of them is the 2nd case for U2. I can only hope that someone who hasn't been paying attention will open that and another case, which means that then I can swoop in and try to call once the other number is revealed. We'll see.

I'm so jealous of all y'all with your tix already. THey still haven't even announced any real dates for the Western US yet.

GG, yay for bass lesson and getting cute-record-store-boy's phone number. AND tix for U2 shows. You should be on that VH1 show "best week ever".

ZOOEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :jumpsonZooey*

How are you??

Hope they announce something near you soon:hug:

I've never seen that show either, so I dunno. It's basically like Memory or Concentration. You have to pick two cases, and hope they match. If they do, you win the prize inside. There's everything from a plunger to several trips to see Coldplay, Madonna, etc. It's pretty cool.

I'm doing pretty good. Nothing too interesting's going on - just much of the same old, same old, but it's all good. :) I get Friday off, so I'm looking forward to having a long weekend. :drool:

I've never seen that show either, so I dunno. It's basically like Memory or Concentration. You have to pick two cases, and hope they match. If they do, you win the prize inside. There's everything from a plunger to several trips to see Coldplay, Madonna, etc. It's pretty cool.

I'm doing pretty good. Nothing too interesting's going on - just much of the same old, same old, but it's all good. :) I get Friday off, so I'm looking forward to having a long weekend. :drool:

OH! *gets it* Sounds fun - the contest that is. Even if you got something you didn't really want, I suppose you could sell it, eh?

Three day weekend, FTW!! I sort of had an off day Friday (no students) but spend the whole day sanding down the stage floor and stressing over keeping my job :yikes:

ZOOEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :jumpsonZooey*

How are you??

Hope they announce something near you soon:hug:

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been waaaaaay too long *pounces back*

Things are a bit 'hectic' to say the least but :shrug: what are ya gonna do?

apparently there was a U2 cover band at an Irish pub in town last night and I missed it - boo.

How 'bout you?

OH! *gets it* Sounds fun - the contest that is. Even if you got something you didn't really want, I suppose you could sell it, eh?

Three day weekend, FTW!! I sort of had an off day Friday (no students) but spend the whole day sanding down the stage floor and stressing over keeping my job :yikes:

I suppose I could. I'm just gonna call in for U2, though. :nerd: I'm sure this station will have U2 tickets to win once the show is officially announced, so I'll be trying to win tickets then, too. :D

Ack, I'm sorry to hear of the job stress. :hug: I hope you are able to keep the job.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been waaaaaay too long *pounces back*

Things are a bit 'hectic' to say the least but :shrug: what are ya gonna do?

apparently there was a U2 cover band at an Irish pub in town last night and I missed it - boo.

How 'bout you?

Hope you keep your job ::hug:

I'm fine except for a cold hence me being here at this time :lol:

Thankful i've been bless with so many U2 tickets , but i guess it's KArma's way of thanking me :)

Ack, I'm sorry to hear of the job stress. :hug: I hope you are able to keep the job.

Hope you keep your job ::hug:

I think it'll be okay - I mean I know I'll have a job - I just might not be able to teach all of the classes I want - I might have to teach a section of English. But I kind of doubt it. I'm feeling confident.

I'm fine except for a cold hence me being here at this time :lol:

Thankful i've been bless with so many U2 tickets , but i guess it's KArma's way of thanking me :)

Bummer about the cold but yay for getting to stay home from work! So how many shows do you have tix for? And what other PLEBAns are going to Dublin / London? I know GG is right? And is Ali?

Bummer about the cold but yay for getting to stay home from work! So how many shows do you have tix for? And what other PLEBAns are going to Dublin / London? I know GG is right? And is Ali?

I have them for Dublin 1 & 2 and London 1 , they'll hopefully announce a London 2 on Friday and then i'll be doing Cardiff :drool:

Dublin (that i know of ) = Wild, Gluey, Ali, GG,

No Jem :sad:

Not yet for both, but Gump got them for the breathe sale :yippie:

:drool: I'm learning Crazy Tonight for lessons.

CT :drool: If you haven't checked it out, go look at the clip "The Buzzard Has Landed" under Adam's section in "News" on U2.com :) Not only will you see a cool bass, but he's playing part of the CT bassline and it's just him.. may help you a little :wink:

Yay for everyone who got tix! Pass some of that luck this way so those of us in NA can get our GAs! :lol:

*:waiting: for TO presale*

Dublin (that i know of ) = Wild, Gluey, Ali, GG,

No Jem :sad:

DAY-um!!! That's gonna be one helluva party! Iz jealous. Stoopid economy!!! If it weren't for the paycut Mr.Z just took, I'd be there too, with him, and seeing Coldplay on the same trip (I know, I know... Coldplay Shmoldplay...) but alas :sigh:

At least I'll be able to see them a few times here EVENTUALLY!

DAY-um!!! That's gonna be one helluva party! Iz jealous. Stoopid economy!!! If it weren't for the paycut Mr.Z just took, I'd be there too, with him, and seeing Coldplay on the same trip (I know, I know... Coldplay Shmoldplay...) but alas :sigh:

At least I'll be able to see them a few times here EVENTUALLY!

Don't feel so bad :hug:

Back
Top Bottom