PLEBA Girls Party-Let Us In the Sound!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear your cat is ok. One of mine eats plastic bags and threw up al over the place yesterday

:uhoh: That doesn't sound so healthy.

Mine eats artichokes from pizza's and also courgette. :lol:

The vet is really cool though, she was examining her, and asked us if she went out yet cause she could feel something in her intestines. So she said she'd probably have to go tonight, and :lol: She just scratched the door to be let outside! She's gooood!

:bonocrab:

Good job that smiley isn't called :bonocrabs: :lmao :

:lmao: Trust you to think that. :wink:

Shame Bonocrab 1 couldn't be made into a smiley too. :sad:

The vet is really cool though, she was examining her, and asked us if she went out yet cause she could feel something in her intestines. So she said she'd probably have to go tonight, and :lol : She just scratched the door to be let outside! She's gooood!

:ohmy: She haz kitty skillz. :lol: I guess when you've been doing that job for a while it becomes second nature to realise these sorts of things.

WaHey! People! :hyper ::bonocrab:

:shifty::bonocrab::shifty::bonocrab::shifty:

Seriously all the european places do this but WHY, WHY won't the US and Canada. :angry::madwife: I have to willcall or ticket fast for Canada. :angry: The will also let me have my tickets shipped to Canada, VP offered so might take her up on that. US is willcall :angry: Ruff calmed me down about that though a bit. :love:

Cystitis. :angry: Poor kitty. Glad she's fine. :D

The US places don't ship to Europe?? :angry: Greedy bastards!

Yeah she did seem quite unhappy for a while, we called the vet and she told us to try to collect a sample. :lol: That's totally impossible to do for a cat that always pees outside! It passed luckily. Now the vet said that if it happens again we should just go see her.

:lmao Trust you to think that. :wink

Shame Bonocrab 1 couldn't be made into a smiley too. :sad

ohmy She haz kitty skillz. :lol: I guess when you've been doing that job for a while it becomes second nature to realise these sorts of things.

:shifty::bonocrab::shifty::bonocrab::shifty:

:wink: There's only one Wild.

Yea I guess it's too big. Shame.

It's a part of the regular checkup, but she also said that usually when the cats are there they're so tense she can't feel a thing due to belly muscles obstructing the way.. :lol: Miep was so shit scared she was veeeery relaxed. Her face was burried in my tummy.

:drool::bonocrab::drool:

The US places don't ship to Europe?? :angry: Greedy bastards!

Yeah she did seem quite unhappy for a while, we called the vet and she told us to try to collect a sample. :lol: That's totally impossible to do for a cat that always pees outside! It passed luckily. Now the vet said that if it happens again we should just go see her.

I know. :censored: I don't mind paying extra for the shipping. Its not like they would be paying anyway but no, they won't ship. :mad:

:lol: Yeah i imagine trying to have collected a sample from my cats when we had them would have been impossible. :wink:

Yea I guess it's too big. Shame.

It's a part of the regular checkup, but she also said that usually when the cats are there they're so tense she can't feel a thing due to belly muscles obstructing the way.. :lol: Miep was so shit scared she was veeeery relaxed. Her face was burried in my tummy.

:drool::bonocrab::drool:

Bonocrab 1 still has my love even if he is too big. :lmao:

Waits for Wild to edit that. :shifty:

:wink:

Aww poor Miep. :cute::(:hug: Our cats hated the vets. Benji ( the dog ) liked the fuss he got i think. He was very placid. :lol:

I know. :censored: I don't mind paying extra for the shipping. Its not like they would be paying anyway but no, they won't ship. :mad:

:lol: Yeah i imagine trying to have collected a sample from my cats when we had them would have been impossible. :wink:

It's just weird, it's not that expensive to send. Though Eventim.nl is RIPPING off people! They ask 35 euros for shipping, even inside Europe! :huh: You can send tickets to Germany for 5 euros or so.

I'm envying people who can do that.

Bonocrab 1 still has my love even if he is too big. :lmao:

Waits for Wild to edit that. :shifty:

:wink:

Aww poor Miep. :cute::(:hug: Our cats hated the vets. Benji ( the dog ) liked the fuss he got i think. He was very placid. :lol:

Oh you're getting an edit for sure!

:giggle: yeah, Miep doesn't like not being in control. She whines on the way to the vet, and when I open the box refuses to come out. Then when she's out, she presses her nose into my stomach and wants me to pick her up, haha and when we're done she actually jumps into her travel box by herself! :lol:

:uhoh: So any of you gals experienced on writing motivational letters? I finished doing my resume but I've no clue how to write this one.

Yeah. The recordshop guy said I should hand it in if I want to work at the new store. :D

Sadly enough I've had the same job for four years, and I had a form to fill in for it so I actually never wrote a letter like that. :reject:

It's just weird, it's not that expensive to send. Though Eventim.nl is RIPPING off people! They ask 35 euros for shipping, even inside Europe! :huh : You can send tickets to Germany for 5 euros or so.

I'm envying people who can do that.

35€. :ohmy::|

What :angel :

GG , Isn't it awesome Jem's coming to Dublin :hyper ::drool :

Yay me. :hyper::drool::wink :

Glad your pussy's ok :wink :

:lmao:

Oh you're getting an edit for sure!

:giggle : yeah, Miep doesn't like not being in control. She whines on the way to the vet, and when I open the box refuses to come out. Then when she's out, she presses her nose into my stomach and wants me to pick her up, haha and when we're done she actually jumps into her travel box by herself! :lo l:

They're always keen to get in the box on the way home. :lol:

:uhoh : So any of you gals experienced on writing motivational letters? I finished doing my resume but I've no clue how to write this one.

Unfortunately no. My job was an application form. Maybe google the web for examples. Or ask someone you know who has lots of experience.

Sorry i disappeared. :shifty: Booked flights. :hyper:

Ryanair :censored: you. The flight would have been £93. With taxes etc added on it came to near £150. I don't think so. :angry:

So i booked Aer Lingus instead and got it for under £100. :drool:

Sadly enough I've had the same job for four years, and I had a form to fill in for it so I actually never wrote a letter like that. :reject:

Get out of that box. I am exactly the same. :lol:

I know I'm so excited. These 4 months better go by fast

I know. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Dazz. :wave::hug:

I need to grab something to eat. Have to drop Craig off somewhere soon. Need to eat first. :lol:

I know someone that all of a sudden wants to go to Dublin. I met him at the Obama concert and he was like that is crzy to go to Dublin to see U2. So when I posted that I got tix on facebook the other day, he all of a sudden wants to go. He has no hotel reservations and flight and no tickets. He didn't get them through the presale. I only think he is doing it because I am and he keeps asking what hotel I got. Not to be mean, but he was weird and don't want to hangout with him on my vacation.

:hmm:

I haven't written one in a l-o-n-g time. It should be on the short side.

Well, it's sort of like a quick statement about your general skills, and a bit about your enthusiasm to work for company X and or field of work X.

maybe something like.......

'I love music, so working at a record store is a natural fit for me. I've provided such & such help at (your previous workplace-- a record store?)
If it wasn't a record store- mention the skills that are transferable to a record store * .

Here is my resume to give you the details.'

* in that case (not at a record store or music-related place) you might start it like.........

'I love music, so I would like to work in a music-related place. Working at your record store would happily fit my goals. (if you particularly like this chain/or independent record store mention some about positive about it )

'I've done such & such at ____________ . These skills would be a good match at your store. '
....and something like the above sentence about the resume.

I hope someone else will confirm that I am on the right track for gg2. *thanks* ! :)

35€. :ohmy::|

They're always keen to get in the box on the way home. :lol:

Unfortunately no. My job was an application form. Maybe google the web for examples. Or ask someone you know who has lots of experience.

Sorry i disappeared. :shifty: Booked flights. :hyper:

Ryanair :censored: you. The flight would have been £93. With taxes etc added on it came to near £150. I don't think so. :angry:

So i booked Aer Lingus instead and got it for under £100. :drool:

Yeah, it's ridiculous! It's so cheap to send two paper things to the other part of the world.

For some reason she just knows that it's the way to get home. :lol: And she even ate the treat I brought for her, normally she refuses to until we're home.

Ah yeah, I had that form too, thus I asked you guys, hoping you'd be the experienced ones. :lol:

Wow only to Dublin?? That's WAY too expensive. I paid around 145 euros including everything or so. With Aer Lingus too! :D

I know someone that all of a sudden wants to go to Dublin. I met him at the Obama concert and he was like that is crzy to go to Dublin to see U2. So when I posted that I got tix on facebook the other day, he all of a sudden wants to go. He has no hotel reservations and flight and no tickets. He didn't get them through the presale. I only think he is doing it because I am and he keeps asking what hotel I got. Not to be mean, but he was weird and don't want to hangout with him on my vacation.

:lol: Probably fancies you!

hi Drea! :hug:

Please look over the suggestions i made to gg2 about a cover letter for the record store she wants to work at.
I haven't written one in a very long time..... but, i think i'm going in the right direction for her.

hi reg! :wave:

hi jem! :hug: hi Wild! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom