PLEBA Girls Party - Let the parties begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
u2home.jpg

Have I got the gilt to get me through the gates of that mansion... (it had to be said :lol: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Some soldier you are. :tsk:

Miss AWOL.

:kiss:
What have you been up to lately? And how's your mom?

Up to? Oh, this and that. :shifty:

My mom's sorta health scare from a week ago turned out to be nothing, thank goodness. Now, she seems to have gout. :huh: Had a very sore foot for several days, went to the doc, and he said that's what he thinks it is (did bloodwork to confirm, but we haven't heard back)...the bizarre thing is, she eats very well. :huh: Earlier today, she suddenly realized that the only thing that's changed in her diet is that she's been drinking Gatorade...I looked it up, and sure enough, sports drinks can cause it. :crazy: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Up to? Oh, this and that. :shifty:

My mom's sorta health scare from a week ago turned out to be nothing, thank goodness. Now, she seems to have gout. :huh: Had a very sore foot for several days, went to the doc, and he said that's what he thinks it is (did bloodwork to confirm, but we haven't heard back)...the bizarre thing is, she eats very well. :huh: Earlier today, she suddenly realized that the only thing that's changed in her diet is that she's been drinking Gatorade...I looked it up, and sure enough, sports drinks can cause it. :crazy: :lol:

I noticed someone posted in a certain thread....but I never got any juicy details.

You're breakin my heart...

so much I might burst into a backstreet boy song or something

and that would be truely tragic

would you want to be the cause of that?

Huh?!

Spill missy. :mac:

I'm glad it's nothing too serious. You've had too many health scrares. There should be a mandantory one year grace period between them.
And gatorade can give you gout? seriously? crazy :huh:

Back
Top Bottom