Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well girls this is the last night I have to actually get some sleep. No more school after tomorrow for Mini-cat so I can start goofing off for summer. :hyper: lol

I'm heading to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. ;) Nighty night all. :hug: :heart:

And SG if you post any new smut you better email it to me. :wink: lol

VintagePunk said:

If it were me, it'd be decision time. Stay up and finish it now, or go to bed, get some sleep, go to school late, and hand it in at the last possible minute.

Stay up now...I can't go in late because I get a detention slip. And if I get my 4th detention slip, I'm in on Saturday morning. :yikes:

Starting 4th and 5th pages...will report back when I'm done! If I haven't fallen asleep on the comp. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Oh...put a fan in your room...it'll help with the sleeping...and plus...if you really think about it...it makes you think about driving in a convertable with the wind in your hair (or if you want...you can dream about it with B as the driver).

Yeah, I was planning on doing just that. :D

Bono and a car.....

......back seat..... heh heh! :evil:

:drool: :drool:

*starts up Media Player again* :laugh:

I have confidence in ya, DG! :hug: You'll get it done, if you're like me. :lol: I tend to leave important things (like papers/essays) until the last minute, too. But I always manage to get it finished. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

Stay up now...I can't go in late because I get a detention slip. And if I get my 4th detention slip, I'm in on Saturday morning. :yikes:

Starting 4th and 5th pages...will report back when I'm done! If I haven't fallen asleep on the comp. :lol:

But then you could act out scenes from The Breakfast Club. :wink:

elysithea said:

Yeah, I was planning on doing just that. :D

Bono and a car.....

......back seat..... heh heh! :evil:

:drool: :drool:

*starts up Media Player again* :laugh:

I have confidence in ya, DG! :hug: You'll get it done, if you're like me. :lol: I tend to leave important things (like papers/essays) until the last minute, too. But I always manage to get it finished. :)

Well...at least I have inspired you in a great dream

DG: I'm sorry for what I said earlier...but I am telling you the truth...and i also have faith in you too. :)

I'm heading out too, ladies. If I get to sleep in the next 10 minutes, I can get a whole 4 hours of sleep. And added to the five in total I've gotten the past two nights, that's lookin' pretty damn good. :rockon:

Night :hug:

VintagePunk said:

But then you could act out scenes from The Breakfast Club. :wink:

I go to an all-girls school....wouldn't work. No Judd Nelson to get me in more trouble.:wink:

Speaking of Breakfast Club...I have always wanted to try a Chex and sugar sandwich after seeing that movie! :lmao:

Night VP! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom