Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elysithea said:
Okay, I'm back. :) S'mores were calling. Even though I shouldn't have any....

I'm a bad girl....:reject:

:laugh: .....heh, that statement didn't come out the way I planned. :lol:

Bono.... s'mores..... Bono's moans .....melted chocolate....

:drool:

My mind's in the gutter tonight (actually it's in the gutter every night, what am I talking about??).

I just had a McDonald's sundae I picked up earlier and put in the freezer....and when we went out for a drive around 10, I had an iced-cappuccino. :| Those poor security guys are gonna need a crane to get me onstage. :sigh:

Russty Cat said:

Okay I'm crying, but in a good way! :sad: Mr. Cat is passed out on our bed asleep so I ran out to get a drink and I peeked into the studio and its offical, ITS DONE!!! He wired in the lights and its totally done! After waiting for ten years to have my own work space I'm about ready to flip out.

The only bad part is now I have to clean up the mess from all the drywall texture all over everything. And put crap away, but hopefully by next week I will actually be able to work in there! :rockon: :dancing: :applaud:

You've had quite a night, missy! :hug: :hug: Happy for ya! :)

VintagePunk said:

I just had a McDonald's sundae I picked up earlier and put in the freezer....and when we went out for a drive around 10, I had an iced-cappuccino. :| Those poor security guys are gonna need a crane to get me onstage. :sigh:

(This is not an insult: ) What? You do not need a crane! I need that crane! I'm the one who's fat...not you.

I always imagined you as a beauty....lovely and perfect....no amount of fatting food could ever change you.

VintagePunk said:

LOL I just got yelled at a bit ago for not eating anything today. The damn kids snitched on me. When I'm working I get busy and forget to eat. So to appease the grumpy man I ate some toast and a glass of soda. Such a health nut, I am. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Chocolate and Bono moans are two very good things. :wink:

Trouble is, s'mores are so messy...

....but maybe B will help lick the marshmellow off my face. :mac: :wink:

I'm happy for ya, Russty! :hug: :applaud: My work space is pretty crappy, too. I have a desk, but I load it with other crap and I don't have room for my laptop. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

(This is not an insult: ) What? You do not need a crane! I need that crane! I'm the one who's fat...not you.

I always imagined you as a beauty....lovely and perfect....no amount of fatting food could ever change you.

Just a normal person, here...flaws and all. :wink:

Well one day I hope everyone gets what they want. I know I'm incredibly lucky. I don't really deserve all of the great stuff Mr. Cat does for me. What is now the studio use to be the garage. They walled it in and did a bunch of stuff so it is now offically part of the house. One day we are going to build a shop for Mr. Cat down on the other end of our property, but he insisted on building the studio for me first.

He was very sweet tonight and finished up to apologize to me for the big fight we had last night. It doesn't look like we are going to be able to have anymore kids and he isn't taking that well, so we had a bit of a row about it last night. He was being a real shit earlier when he got home too. When I told him that thigns we're not good again and I felt like crap, I think guilt set in. Gotta love men who do shite to apologize rather then saying anything. lol

Russty Cat said:

LOL I just got yelled at a bit ago for not eating anything today. The damn kids snitched on me. When I'm working I get busy and forget to eat. So to appease the grumpy man I ate some toast and a glass of soda. Such a health nut, I am. :wink:

I tend to do that as well, if I'm working on something I enjoy. Problem is, I haven't done any of that kind of work for a while. I should look into that. :hmm: :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry if I'm acting like I'm not interested...I'm starting to sweat up a storm again....it's hot in my apartment...and the fan in the living room isn't working it's air into the kitchen.

No worries Weldy, its hard for me to think to when its hot. Its actually okay in here right now. It was so cold today and we don't have any more propane in the tank to heat the house with. I could build a fire in the living room, but that would recquire me actually caring enough to get off my bum and going out to get wood in the dark. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

No worries Weldy, its hard for me to think to when its hot. Its actually okay in here right now. It was so cold today and we don't have any more propane in the tank to heat the house with. I could build a fire in the living room, but that would recquire me actually caring enough to get off my bum and going out to get wood in the dark. :lol:

And then you will miss your Blue Crack while doing the work....I can understand.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry if I'm acting like I'm not interested...I'm starting to sweat up a storm again....it's hot in my apartment...and the fan in the living room isn't working it's air into the kitchen.

:hug: I didn't sleep very well last night because of the humidity. It hasn't helped my allergies, either.

elysithea said:

:hug: I didn't sleep very well last night because of the humidity. It hasn't helped my allergies, either.

Even though I have sesonal allergies (and flowers make my eyes itch like crazy)....mine is never that bad...light sneezing here...a sinse headache there....but never daily and never that extreme.

Oh...put a fan in your room...it'll help with the sleeping...and plus...if you really think about it...it makes you think about driving in a convertable with the wind in your hair (or if you want...you can dream about it with B as the driver).

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Edge and Mucca talking (in his kitchen)

snapshot_cfae331c_6fb25ff6.jpg

Mucca Laughing at his joke
snapshot_cfae331c_2fb25fdf.jpg

Still laughing... either it was a really funny joke or I think she may be flirting with him :hmm:
snapshot_cfae331c_0fb25fdb.jpg

**Edit: actually in that last one it looks like she may be looking for an HD :lmao:

:lmao::lmao:
HD :drool:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom