Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw DG that's makes me sad. :sad: Everyone's right, it won't be the same without you.

But I totally understand though. Sometimes you just need some clarity, a freedom from distractions, etc. You are very wise to know what you need.

Email me if ever you need a thing, anything at all. :hug:

elessarian@comcast.net

DG! Nooooooo!!! :no:

I haven't known you for long, but I already miss you! :sad:

:hug: It's okay, I think we all understand. I hope you do well on your paper, and take care of whatever you need to take care of, okay? Email me if you need to talk (besides, I love getting email.. :D )

elysithea (at) yahoo.com

I'm here but i'm off to eat my dinner in a few mins&be back soon for a time! :wink:

SOOOOO excited about seeing Bono in exactly 1 week from now - WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:hyper: :hyper: :dancing: :combust: :faint:

susanp6 said:
I'm here but i'm off to eat my dinner in a few mins&be back soon for a time! :wink:

SOOOOO excited about seeing Bono in exactly 1 week from now - WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

YAY!! Bono in 1 week..:drool: god I wish...I have to wait until Oct:madspit:

Hi Jules:wave:

it was very very dead around here today, drove me nuts:madspit: not that I was on here all day:shifty:

just when I would check back in nobody was here..ever! I guess thats why I hate not having a job:mad:

Great news for us UK fans btw - 1st London concert is due to be broadcast on Radio 2!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon:

And to think that i'll be there!!!!! :love: :D :heart: :happy: :bow:

susanp6 said:
Great news for us UK fans btw - 1st London concert is due to be broadcast on Radio 2!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon:

And to think that i'll be there!!!!! :love: :D :heart: :happy: :bow:

sweet! You should scream something really loud to get on the radio:wink:

you could scream Pleba rocks! he he he..

We flirted, I tickled, we jammed, him on bass and me on drums, we danced, and I've developed a crush. :sexywink:

Oh yeah!!! He had me play a prank on Larry, which resulted in Larry crying. :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
We flirted, I tickled, we jammed, him on bass and me on drums, we danced, and I've developed a crush. :sexywink:

Oh:drool: I do remember that:drool: yes you guys sounded great!:wink:

you danced:drool: :drool: your so lucky!

What the hell is up with my character..I think I crawled off and died somewhere:lmao: The only thing I got was an invite to B's place and I said NO...can you believe it!:angry:

I do remember the larry crying incident:laugh: :laugh: poor larry...he's so sensitive *bursts out laughing

Oh yeah, you were there last night till you had to shower...I guess it was just the dancing and the crush that came after you left. I'm so tired, I'm delusional. :lol:

On the bright side, my a/c should be installed by tonight. :rockon:

VintagePunk said:
Oh yeah, you were there last night till you had to shower...I guess it was just the dancing and the crush that came after you left. I'm so tired, I'm delusional. :lol:

On the bright side, my a/c should be installed by tonight. :rockon:

A/C:drool: thats great!

I just had a huge craving for olives:huh:

VintagePunk said:

Apparently sim me would do *anything* for Bono. :wink:

tramp:wink:

2 hours of sleep? I'd be dead:huh:

apparently olives can go bad:madspit: so now I've moved on to Lucky Charms:drool: ..generic Lucky Charms...Marshmallow Mateys to be exact:wink:

Dismantled said:

tramp:wink:

2 hours of sleep? I'd be dead:huh:

Marshmallow Mateys to be exact:wink:

2 hours sleep would explain precisely why the name Marshmallow Mateys has me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's been so friggin hot that I've only gotten about 8 or 9 hours in the past three days...it's catching up with me. :crazy:

:lmao: maybe I can intrest you in my other generic cerals...

Frosted Mini Spooners=Frosted Mini Wheats:lmao:

Coco Roos = coco puffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom