PLEBA girls party-keep the cage door locked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
I don't do Atkins. I lost 35 pounds eating alot of leafy greens. I went through several diets that really didn't work.

I'm not a salad person, so that wouldn't work for me. But I do need to drop 20 :sigh:.

Ely! :hug:

Captain, I see you. :sexywink:

since your diets at the sec....my weight comments FROM 2-3 THREADS BACK PARTICULARLY TO ?? sg <WHO'S NOT HERE AT SEC>

5' 7" @ 127 - 150 {ME} 127-137 & 145- {for about 14yrs} were GREAT weights and the 145 - 160 I was {medium boned} were still good weights .

But I'm now at 198 :madspit: BUT :D I have kept the 20 extra lbs i was in 2003 {217 :eek:} OFF for 2 yrs :up: I can be pleased at that. ANd my BBP/Trigs & Ldl's are at good to very good levels.
Now it's time to lose another 20 in the next ?? 1 1/2 - 2 yers and hopefully to about 160 by 2008/9. I don't think i can get back down to 140 orless again but if i get to 160 happily i'll try for 150.

Quick question... does the picture in my sig look blurry to you guys? I think I may have screwed the settings up on my computer, but I don't want to mess with it unless I know it's just me

Back
Top Bottom