PLEBA girls party-keep the cage door locked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
one without the hat

Ahh the one i keep under my pillow :drool: :drool: :flirt: :love:

GG1.jpg

I love the way you have a tree trunk between you legs....:drool:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Later Dis :hug:

Could someone please keep reminding me that carbs are NOT my friend?? :shame:

*has another piece of bruschetta*

Bruschetta :drool:

I've been so bad on my diet. I cheated yesterday and today. :reject: It's bad to go on a diet during finals :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey VP...if you want...you can give me all of your carbs...I hate diets like the Low Carb or the South Beach.

Just give more of the foods off the Food Pyrimd (The old one....I hate the new one)

I'm with ya there. I'm anti-anti carb. My only diet is eat less and move around more. Problem is I can never seem to do both of those things at the same time for any length of time. Eh.

Elessarian said:

I'm with ya there. I'm anti-anti carb. My only diet is eat less and move around more. Problem is I can never seem to do both of those things at the same time for any length of time. Eh.

Same here...the only time I get to move around is when I'm walking up and down my hill to go to work....and when I'm at work itself

One of the perks of working at a movie theater....instant stairs if ushering and a lot of walking...but killer on feet.

daygloeyes2 said:
Beautiful Day's playing on the radio! :hyper:

I love that almost every station in Boston plays U2. :love:

I've been feeling sorry for myself all day long, real mopey. So I'm getting in the car to come home after class and I realize I don't have my cd's with me. :| Then I turn on the radio and COBL had *just* started. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Night Wild!! :hug:

I don't do Atkins...don't think I could. I just do low fat, and restrict myself to 3 servings of bread products/starches/whatever you want to call 'em per day. I eat all the lean meat, fruit and veggies I want. It actually seems like I eat more when I'm eating like this, than when I'm not.

Elessarian said:

I've been feeling sorry for myself all day long, real mopey. So I'm getting in the car to come home after class and I realize I don't have my cd's with me. :| Then I turn on the radio and COBL had *just* started. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I've only heard COBL once on the radio here. :huh:

Elessarian said:

Don't you just love it when stuff like that happens?? :heart:

Back
Top Bottom