Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The worst part being that it wasn't there when I got up this morning, so sometime while I was sitting here it came nearby and died - less than a foot from where I sit :huh: :yuck:

With a cat though that's expected :lol:

At least I may not hear the skitterings in my bedroom that I've been hearing recently... hopefully that just solved my problem for me :wink:

Drea said:
The worst part being that it wasn't there when I got up this morning, so sometime while I was sitting here it came nearby and died - less than a foot from where I sit :huh: :yuck:

it had a little mousie heart attack - clutched it's chest, staggered around a little, stuck out it's tongue and fell to the floor, opening one eye to see if you were watching or not - all so you would take it outside

Sad_Girl said:
it had a little mousie heart attack - clutched it's chest, staggered around a little, stuck out it's tongue and fell to the floor, opening one eye to see if you were watching or not - all so you would take it outside

:lol: Then fell over onto its side and waited? *snort* I live on the third floor and don't go out on the balcony - it went into a garbage bag and down the garbage chute.

Drea said:

:lol: Then fell over onto its side and waited? *snort* I live on the third floor and don't go out on the balcony - it went into a garbage bag and down the garbage chute.

yeah, it didn't work when Nemo tried it either :wink:

:lol: well my cat doesn't eat dead animals... she plays with them! a few years ago she caught a mouse, threw it up in the air a few times, then she figured it wasn't gonna move again, and left it on the terrace.... same with a few birds... she never brings them inside tho...

:lmao: yea exactly! I was eating coconut bread on my bread yesterday morning.... my cat always sits next to me in case I eat ham or cheese or anything she liked... so I lolled and let her smell a piece of coconut bread..... and she ate it! :coocoo: and another piece too!

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: yea exactly! I was eating coconut bread on my bread yesterday morning.... my cat always sits next to me in case I eat ham or cheese or anything she liked... so I lolled and let her smell a piece of coconut bread..... and she ate it! :coocoo: and another piece too!

:cute:
Sassy likes buttered corn, popcorn, and she LOVES spaghetti-o's :lol:

oh popcorn mine loves too, spaghetti, all sorts of pasta... candy... :lol: she's crazy!

:cute: but only eats something when you give it to her....

Galeongirl said:
oh popcorn mine loves too, spaghetti, all sorts of pasta... candy... :lol: she's crazy!

:cute: but only eats something when you give it to her....

Sassy begs, borrows and steals it :lol: then she gives you the big eyes and cute fuzzy face so you can't be mad at her :cute:

Well, I have to go get some real life stuff done :sigh:

but then I get to play the sims :happy:

BBL :wave: :hug:

:wave: Hey!

I just took this years first dip in the lake near us! :happy: Totally unintentionally! :) At least now I know I can do the split... :uhoh:

Hey GG!

It was :( Well, honestly, I didn't do a full split, I'd probably be in a hospital by now if I had. It'll be a nice bruise tomorrow, though :lol:

It was cold, actually :lol:

How are you?

I still have a bit of a cold, and I have an exam coming up on Friday that I should be studying for... but can't be bothered to. :)

Other than that... well, do you have about a lifetime? ;) No, but so far, I'm ok.

Back
Top Bottom