Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea! :wave:

Gosh, is it as hot everywhere else as it is here? It says 40 degrees in the sun! And it's half past eight in the evening!

Last time I checked it was 30 here, and that was less than two hours ago... 28 was supposed to be the high with a humidex of 33, guess they were wrong :wink:

JezSnape said:
Drea! :wave:

Gosh, is it as hot everywhere else as it is here? It says 40 degrees in the sun! And it's half past eight in the evening!

:crack: same here!

well it's less now, and about to rain and such :drool: thank god! I HATE HEAT :scream:

Ok, I got to go now, there's this new show starting on tv. Just thought I'd update my journal, it's been ages since the last entry :p

I might be back later, I'm home alone all night :wink:

Bye :wave:

You can have our rain. It rains too much here :grumpy: Though having said that, it's not raining now :hmm: But it's humid and so I'm waiting for a thunderstorm :hyper:

:drool: thanks, I'd love some rain!

:grumpy: I'm still waiting for my thunderstorm, it was supposed to start around 6.30, and it's 9.30 now.....

Russty Cat said:
Pretty much all up and down the West Coast. I've been doing promo work for another band, doing promo work for the art group I'm in, and last week was teaching up in Northern California. Now I'm home to finish up some work for a big deadline next month. I have work going into the biggest fiber show in California. I need an assistant. :lol:

Russty :kiss:

Glad to know things are going well:hug:

Russty's PA :drool:

WildHoney said:

So i'm going to land where? Underneath Bono?? :shifty:

I was refering to where he'd be ie in bed, or in the bath

ooh... :hmm: well, that depends on the timing Ali has with beaming us eh? I'd figure that after 4am he should be in bed :yes: and he gets up early, so about 8 or 9 he should be in the shower...

:shifty: ofcourse, we could catch him in bed and drag him in the shower... I can trow him over my shoulder anytime :shrug:

Galeongirl said:

ooh... :hmm: well, that depends on the timing Ali has with beaming us eh? I'd figure that after 4am he should be in bed :yes: and he gets up early, so about 8 or 9 he should be in the shower...

:shifty: ofcourse, we could catch him in bed and drag him in the shower... I can trow him over my shoulder anytime :shrug:

He'd need a shower fter we'd finished with him :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom