Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh I'll cehcek that out now, was working on detexting the vanity fair pic and forgot about this place :reject:
:crack: this is gonna take another hour or so

im on such a high now from so much new bono ... gahhh.....
do i stay up til 33o am to watch the live stream of the g8 concert... hmm ..... :scratch: and then work a 15 hour day ...
hopeing i can go to bed now and set my body clock to get me up just in time :)

lol ... thats alot of grammys !!!!!!!!!! since when does the truth get in the way of a good story .. couldnt focus on the facts too distracted.. hot irishman black suit .... :drool:
:hyper:

:drool: I'm glad he brought back the armani's.... I REALLY hated the lennon-esque ones....
:drool: the clip where he takes off his glasses... guh! :giggle: and his snoring is very sexy aswell!

:crack: K back to removing text... ugh I gotta do it pixel by pixel.... and the pic is 1182x1611 pixels... this will take a while

ohh GG we all appreciate your painstaking work honey , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love all the plebans, so talented and dedicated !
:hug: to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tsk: lazy arse
and yes that little black thing in the right back is my keyboard!
kittysleepinguv6.jpg

I was off watching fake-U2 tonight... I couldn't stay for the whole thing, but it was still good :D
Bad... Unforgettable Fire ( :ohmy: )... Mysterious Ways... Saints... :drool:

Pity there was hardly anyone there for the first bit... where were you, Melbourne?! :tongue:

Must sleep... driving to parents' place after work tomorrow, for the long weekend.
:yawn: :crack:

I was going to say "why the :ohmy: for UF?", then it occurred to me that maybe other U2 tribute bands don't necessarily do that song as frequently as Elevation :lol:

:hmm: *wonders if there's a way to talk the boys into doing Acrobat again for that show later this month*

I haven't heard this band do UF before, and the fake-Bono made a point of announcing it as something a bit different... given than there were maybe 20 people in the place at the time, I think about three of us recognised the song :lol:
I'd never even heard a live version of UF before, I don't think...

Acrobat... :drool:

Bye! :wave:

ugh, weekend... days I cannot be lazy 'cause I won't be home alone :crack: and work...
lol I guess it's better for me 'cause I'm not doing anything these days! :lol:

:flirt: enjoy your work

Back
Top Bottom