Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I'd known it was going to be *this* quiet, I would've spent the whole movie crocheting and knitting instead of just the first hour :wink:

:lol: true! it's not like i can't afford it - just don't have a darn credit card to pay it! :madwife:
monday's going good so far - tis a public holiday, so i'm supposed to be studying, which i am kind of doing at the moment! :lol:

yeah, but i think the fees for sendin an international order would end up costing more than the actual membership. i've been thinking of opening an account with a visa debit card, and just transferring money across when i need to use it...

:lol:
sorry! debit cards are like credit cards except they draw on the money that's in yr bank account, but you can use them for stuff like online purchases...tres cool :up:

No, I know all about debit cards - Cdns are the highest users of them in fact :lol: - I meant about having a Visa one, I don't know if we have that in Canada :wink:

**We do have Visa credit cards though *g*

Last edited:
ahhh! :eek: i see! good on you canadians :up:
yeah, one of the banks here runs a visa debit card, my flatmate and a couple of friends have them....should look into it, they'd really come in handy..

nope no patience at all !!!!!! i want it all and i want it now.

bit sad that freestyling friday didn't eventuate last week ...
there is hope though, moobday today ! yay.

Back
Top Bottom