Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Or just beam us around the world, to Bono's current location...

:bono: I'm sure i saw you girls in Fez, Germany & Dublin : scratch:
:lol: Well, it seems like Bono's been beaming himself around, so why shouldn't we?

WildHoney said:
Imagine the boys in Tutu's : ohmy: or ballet tights : giggle:
:lmao:
I just got the best mental image... where's GG2 and her mad photoshop skillz... :lol:
:larry: :scream: How did this happen?!
:bono: :eek:
:adam: Hey, I can make this look cool too... :cool:

dazzledbylight said:

cool!
thanks weldy! :D
[i'll be leaving 'early' from here tonight]

My guess was correct......Washington DC DOES have colored-coded subway lines - 3 less than CHI--{red/orange/yellow/green & blue}.
I knew that mass of colo-named lines tho different configuration & amount of lines/colors STILL had a familiar ring to it! :D

after all, I've been in DC-- at least 7 times after they built the subway. It SHOULD look familiar to me, since i used it alot!:wink:

Your Welcome Dazz :wink:

Pink is the new addition....that used to be part of the Blue line until officials decided to switch it to Pink :shrug:

had to get another new one... other new people joining and using the ones i had, not that they were mine originally either but i hate having the same pic as other people.

very glad to get a public holiday tomorrow, wasted the whole day in bed with a hangover, went and saw James Reyne last night, really nice gig , beautiful guitar work. shame the venue was inundated with middle aged twats who did not appreciate the music , chatted through the whole show....:mad:
and i had a fight with my partner , but cant remember anything .. too many wines. my photos are also very blurry , again too many wines!

have to spend tomorrow doing housework making up for todays sleeping.

:hug: hopefully you'll have a better day tomorrow...

I caught up with some old school friends today, was nice to see them again... no, not seen Pirates 2 yet! We're seeing another film tomorrow, "Romulus my father", it's got Eric Bana in it and was filmed around the town here (Castlemaine)... my brother was an extra :D

havent heard much about that movie, should make an effort to see it! although if its got Bana it should be :drool:
i see very few movies that arent kids ones lately..
shrek 3 is worth a look :wink:

I probably never would have heard of it if it hadn't been filmed around here and my brother wasn't involved... apparently it's based on a book.
I remember seeing Eric Bana doing stand-up comedy 10 years ago... he's moved up in the world, all right! :giggle:

Yeah, I'll have to go see Shrek 3 too... I love the other two :D

i remember eric banas best character "poiter " the drinking smoking yobbo ... cant remember which comedy show it was on though ... :scratch:
my other all time fave bana movie has to be Chopper, it is genious.
he has come a long way hasnt he.. there is hope for the rest of us !

Oh yeah, "Poiter"... :lol: I loved his Ray Martin too :giggle: They were on Full Frontal or Fast Forward or whichever one it was...

Haven't seen Chopper... not really my sort of thing, I guess. :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
HT1.jpg
:drool: oh my wow!

:D and we're talking music too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom