Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How's all the jewellry making going, Dazz? I still want to do that one day... maybe after my holiday and the editing course and the bass lessons... :lol:

Alisaura said:
How's all the jewellry making going, Dazz? I still want to do that one day... maybe after my holiday and the editing course and the bass lessons... :lol:

jewelry..............:hmm:

I got something else I'm sorta stuck doing {but it will be very helpful in the end} ...so not as much time as I'd like....

But I have do some cool delicate bead weaving work ....inspired by the bourganvillas I saw in Puerto Rico! SO that makes me happy! :drool:

I plan to make a much more lush vedrsion.......several strands on a bracelt, and then an even lusher necklace!:drool: :drool:

My tastes in Art/Jewelry/Clothing/Arechitecture/Flowers range from the simple to the ornate! :D

Sounds cool, Dazz! :up:

And regarding Canberra being full of boring people (yes, I'm pretty slow)... I lived there for a few years... aside from the politicians and public servants, it's not too bad... and I was a public servant myself for a little while :wink:
But it's not a patch on Melbourne :D

Ali public servant lived in canberra.... :ohmy:
feel sorry for you !!!!!!!

hey dazzled im a beader too but never have enough time to devote to it lately ... my new addiction is getting in the way ...

mysterious_jen said:

hey dazzled im a beader too but never have enough time to devote to it lately ... my new addiction is getting in the way ...

and what would that [addiction] be then?

I have several serious passions.........
......Art/Illustration/Jewelry/Nature/Photography/eating out {w/wo friends}/Architecture/my city {NYC}/science ficction

adn "they" are often fighting for my

AND what kind of beading have you done? :)

mysterious_jen said:
Ali public servant lived in canberra.... :ohmy:
feel sorry for you !!!!!!!
I moved up the great chain of crappy jobs after I left Uni... each was slightly better than the last...

Unemployment < door-to-door sales < McDonald's < public service/call centre < receptionist/office admin...

Public service jobs are great for pay and conditions, as long as you can survive the soul-crushing. :sigh:

this brilliant webiste has consumed me .....

hat kind of beading? mine is mostly the crappy kind :)
i like working with chain and also crystel chips ... wonders if i have any pics of my work ? proably not, alot of my things i give away ,

i run a beading group on a monday at work with girls who have disabilities , thats really interesting, we are getting a wide variety of stuff produced, from very simple stringing to some very stunning patterns .

ali i can relate to the soul crushing !!!!

mysterious_jen said:

this brilliant webiste has consumed me .....

It often has that kind of effect on folks! :lol: :lol:

mysterious_jen said:

i run a beading group on a monday at work with girls who have disabilities , thats really interesting, we are getting a wide variety of stuff produced, from very simple stringing to some very stunning patterns .

sounds like intersting and worthwhile work, jen. :yes:

Bedtime for me - the yarn store where the West team (the team I'm on for the knitalong tomorrow) is starting is waaaaay over in the west part of town (Islington for the people who know the city), and in order for me to get there by 10 I'll have to leave my apt by 9.. night all :wave:

Back
Top Bottom