Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

B's had quite a week. What with investing in Palm, promoting the heck out of the Vanity Fair Africa issue, and being :censored: at the G8. No wonder he's :confused: Treat him nicely there, dazz.

Would I ever do anything but treat him nice?!
So, sooooooooo niccccceeee { a fabulous dinner, then choclate & champange, silk sheets..... :shifty:} . :lol::lol:

mysterious_jen said:
wonders what ben n jerrys tastes like.... we only have baskin n robbins ,
same thing????

and HI !!!

hi jen :D

I'm not sure i know where you're from ?

:hmm: :ohmy: I've forgotten what baskin & robbin's tatses like! :lol:

Pretty much I love Ben & jerry's the best....very rich & deleicious!

tho :giggle: I don't stray to often away from the chocolate varieties they have. :D The darker the chocolate the better! :drool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
HT1.jpg
Go GG!! And Edge took his beanie off for the hot tub... :giggle:

:hug: Bri, that sounds like a pretty punishing schedule! I used to hate 8am lectures...

:wave: Getting lunch now...

ah.I thot you might have been from Austtralia [cathcing a fleeting post], since i often have to do catching up here---sometimes ALOT when the posting is fast, i scroll down fairly fast at times...missing some things as I go.

SO what Is Victoria's biggest city.... the cities I I know of are Sydney, Canenburra<sp?>, Brisbane, and what one is andbelrin from :hmm:?

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
australia .... victoria which is a southern state.

while you gals are in the elusive search for icecream my struggle for the perfect hot chocolate goes on !
I can't remember the name of the place, and it's hard to find, but there's a little cafe at the back of a craft store up Mt Dandenong that makes hot chocolate with melted Lindt... :drool: :drool: :drool:
That's got to be near the top of the list for hot chocs!!

Hi Dazz and Jen :wave:

victorias biggest city is melbourne, i am about an hour out of there , in geelong, the second biggest in victoria .
yeah this thread does move fast ususally when i am asleep!

oh and the spelling is Canberra .. australias captial city . full of dorks. :giggle:

Alisaura said:

that makes hot chocolate with melted Lindt... :drool: :drool: :drool:
That's got to be near the top of the list for hot chocs!!

Hi Dazz and Jen :wave:

:wave: :hug: alis!

:drool: I LOVE dark Lindt~ the 70% & 85% choc bars!

there's a little french cafe sevgeral block away friome....they serve hot choc with Valrona choc! Must po try that soon! I've never had, but have heard of valorna Choc!

mysterious_jen said:
victorias biggest city is melbourne, i am about an hour out of there , in geelong, the second biggest in victoria .
yeah this thread does move fast ususally when i am asleep!

oh and the spelling is Canberra .. australias captial city . full of dorks. :giggle:

I KNEW I knew one other city's name {melbourne}, ....well, I often am a lousy speller :giggle: thanks for the correction! :D

Last edited:
lol , no stress they are hard names to spell!!!!!!

melted lindt....

:drool: :drool: :drool:

so far in my mediocre town gloria jeans hot choc is winning .

i had a perculiar hot choc the other day from a small cafe which was literally like melted chocolate and pure cocoa, 5 sugars and some milk later and i still couldnt drink it . :madspit:

mysterious_jen said:
wonders what ben n jerrys tastes like.... we only have baskin n robbins ,
same thing????

and HI !!!

Not the same thing - both American, but different companies :) Both good too *g*

Baskin-Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip :drool:

mysterious_jen said:
what does the safe above will's head mean ???

Means he was talking to my sim about that, though I'm not sure whether that means they were discussing banks, safe robbery or Davy Jones' locker :lol:

Drea said:

Clearly we got over the whole "falling asleep in the spaghetti" thing :lol: Holy cleavage showing in the bikini though *snerk*

:giggle:

hi drea! :hug:

I didn't see the scene with the spaghetti plaTE TILL YESTERDAY!

ANd today I FINALLY saw sim!dazz & sim!gg2 in the hot tub with sim!adam & sim!bruce! :drool: :drool:
Ewan & his kitchen fire mishap, thre party at the celebs house etc.

ANd SG......................

IF you drop in ...I was going to tell you you yesterday, but didn't get to post it...........

....that I DIDN'T REALIZE that sim!dazz's ponytail was on the side of her head [vs the usual, not so sexy to me, ponytaill in the back kinda thing ]

THIS I like!! :drool: :yes:

:giggle:

Last edited:
*is now full of lunch* :D

Hey Drea! :wave:

I think the solution for the various weather complaints is just to beam everyone to Dublin... :wink:

*STILL hasn't sen POTC2* hopefully some time this weekend!

I don't think the second movie's still in the cinema :tongue: :wink:
Will get the DVD out over the weekend, and see the third one in the cinema thereafter, if I can stomach forking out $15 for it. :madspit:

*beams* :D Again, I take no responsibility for limbs missing, relocated, or even where you'll end up... :whistle:

sorry misread post .. smack head .... you dont need to see the second one to get the 3rd one .
tired... could do with an arvo nanna nap !

if i end up beamed into a hotel room in germany with a spunky irish guy so be it .......... (even of its not bono i will take a spunky irish guy anyday ! :giggle: )

Hey Weldy :hug: How goes it?

You're probably right about not having to see the 2nd one, Jen, but I'm kinda OCD and I want to see it anyway, so I might as well get the DVD out :wink:

Originally posted by Alisaura

Thanks Dazz, I like yours too :D

:D thanks............

but I didn't take mine! :sigh:
See U2 "in concert" photography is the bane of my fav bands concert-going photography experience! :madspit:

I've taken good to grreaaaat photos of ALL i of my ULTRA FAV
bands thru the decades.....
....ie The WHo, Bruce & E/St, Patti Smith Band, Television, and a bunch of other bands......
ALL except -- U2! :madspit:

...but [until i finaLLY GET MY bROOJKLYN PICS DONE -- DON'T ASK/LAFF]...I've NEVER had close seats, or a good camera the one time I [AFTER 21 YRS] i had GOOD SEATS for U2.

Originally posted by Alisaura

Hot tub is definitely a step up from sleeping-in-spaghetti... :lol:

:lol:

i'd say.......at least 100 steps in mprovement! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom