PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's an Edge channel, Mucca would definelty subscribe.

*puts Mucca's name down*

Speaking of her, hope she's having a good time at prom. :)

Ok so worked totally sucked as usual today, but there were two things that made me instantly feel better.

One, there is a new guy hired who I swear is Larry's fraternal twin or something. He looks so much like him and has the exact same mannerisms :drool: Wow, I congradulated my supervisor for hiring him and she just gave me a weird look. :shrug:

Two, Electrical Storm came on the radio/speaker thing in the store. :wink: Makes for even more irony cause the ES video has wet and hot Larry in it. Coincidence? I think not. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Ok so worked totally sucked as usual today, but there were two things that made me instantly feel better.

One, there is a new guy hired who I swear is Larry's fraternal twin or something. He looks so much like him and has the exact same mannerisms :drool: Wow, I congradulated my supervisor for hiring him and she just gave me a weird look. :shrug:

Two, Electrical Storm came on the radio/speaker thing in the store. :wink: Makes for even more irony cause the ES video has wet and hot Larry in it. Coincidence? I think not. :wink:

Niiicee.....:up: :D

greeneyedgirl said:
Larry could be on the news channel
"Its gonna be crap outside today, so stay inside and look at me all day"

:lol: :lmao:

I'd vote for a reality B show...something like Newlyweds except of the band touring. :wink: Now that would be good television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom