PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I found a site..that gives you all the tips, about how to organize it...it's set up by World vision, and they can provide posters, donation sheets and everything..I was really into doing it, and I'm sure people in my uni program would be interested..and maybe even my old highschool......but then I completely freaked myself out about the work/comminment/huge daunting overblown idea...
:reject:

Can I have the site name? :hug: thanks!

And no you aren't a bad person. It takes lots of commitment to do it and it can be hard for anyone to do. Maybe you can get a friend to help out?

U2Girl1978 said:

Can I have the site name? :hug: thanks!

And no you aren't a bad person. It takes lots of commitment to do it and it can be hard for anyone to do. Maybe you can get a friend to help out?

Just google 30 hour famine...tons of sites come up. :)

:hug: :hug:
I might harass a pal of mine...drag her into it.....if I can recommit myself :reject:

Last edited:
Wild - That's crazy! I mean, when i still thought you were going on the train, i was thinking isn't it just a 3 hr trip on the train? So if that were true, you wouldn't really need to get up til about 9, considering the kick-off's 3!

I actually put it on the Tv&had a look now&then to see if i could have seen you! I read thru the previous threads(and was there ever a lot to catch up on!)while i kept one eye on the Tv! :wink:

Then i actually watched the penalties! Very near thing eh?

Got your email&i'll reply before the end of the nite!
:up:

I feel like I missed out on alot of things during the winter time because I didn't want to do anything while it was cold...meh! Now that it's getting warmer, I'm in motivation mode. lol :rockon:

I think its so great you guys are thinking of doing something to help the cause. I've often thought of talking to my pastor at church about doing something. It may be alot of work and finding a friend to help would be a great idea. Maybe you could talk to some friends over the summer and get some ideas rolling before the school year starts so its not so much at once.

U2Girl1978 said:
I feel like I missed out on alot of things during the winter time because I didn't want to do anything while it was cold...meh! Now that it's getting warmer, I'm in motivation mode. lol :rockon:

It better warm up soon. :angry:

DG - If you're there, i was disgusted by what i read about that total bastard and what he's doing to you! :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit:

I completely despise those sorts of guys who treat women that way&esp to hit you and then make out you agreed to have sex!

SICK! I so feel for you and find it ridiculous that you need this so-called physical evidence!!! Like hello? Mental! :tsk: :rant:

Lots of :hug: to you! Hope the nightmare ends for you soon!

All seniors at my school have to do a social justice project. They have to pick an issue, research it, and do 10 hours of community service which relates to it. I have a few ideas in my head for it already, including AIDS,but maybe I could do something for the ONE campaign if I choose that. :hmm:

Thanks Susan. :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I think its so great you guys are thinking of doing something to help the cause. I've often thought of talking to my pastor at church about doing something. It may be alot of work and finding a friend to help would be a great idea. Maybe you could talk to some friends over the summer and get some ideas rolling before the school year starts so its not so much at once.

I think I'll def need help..part of whats scared me off is when I suddenly realized I might have a lot of work next year...yay 2nd year uni :crack:

It's almost dry :hyper:
He looks kinda grumpy...:giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think I'll def need help..part of whats scared me off is when I suddenly realized I might have a lot of work next year...yay 2nd year uni :crack:

It's almost dry :hyper:
He looks kinda grumpy...:giggle:

He's mad you're done with him. :giggle:

Wonder where Wild went to? :confused:

Hope your pups are ok Bri!

That was a really hot cap SG wrote not too far back eh? Phew! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can totally understand being worried about all the Uni work. It seems like it gets more and more every year you are there.

Grumpy Bono could be a good thing. ;)

I just thought of another summer plan....to watch my hair grow out. :giggle: Beware of VH1 its an evil thing! My SIL and I were watching VH1 one hit wonder songs yesterday for like 3 hours. So they showed Sinead O'Connor and I mentioned how I have always wanted to see what i would look like with a shaved head ala Sinead. Well one thing led to another and I know have no hair expect for a bit of bangs. LOL My SIL was so amazed I actually shaved it all off. I can't stop rubbing my head it feels so cool.

Hi Susan :hug: I've missed you the past few days. :heart: Sometimes I hate the stupid time difference!

:hug: SG sorry your having a sucky day. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww. :hug: What's wrong?

What's not? :(

1st I missed my ride to my niece & nephews birthday party this morning; I would drive myself but it's a two hour drive each way and I haven't got any money for gas; my brother is going to think I don't love his kids as much as my sisters cuz I always spend time with them (they live five minutes away) and this is the second year in a row I missed the party. (I have issues with his wifes side of the family)

2nd my cat peed on the living room carpet :mad:

3rd my head hurts and I have no Advil/Tyelonol or anything of the sort

and 4th I finally found something to eat cuz I was starving, reached up into the cupboard to get a dish and a heavy glass lid slid out and smashed the ceramic sugar bowl that was on the counter below. :huh:

Russty that's very cool (DG, see I'm not the only maniac when it comes to their hair :lol: )

Thanks Jules :hug:

Anyone want to kidnap Adam for me? I could use some seriois Adam cuddling at the moment

Susan ok no problem:hug:

It was really close we should have lost and we haven't played that bad for ages.. I didn't watch the penalties i went down onto the concourse... i hate penalties then when we'd won i had to run up 32 rows to get back to my dad & brother...:huh:

It's a 2 hour journey from London but when you get there early you can really get into it experience all the build up , have a few beers( my diet totally went out the window). My friend took a few pics so hopefully get copies to post them...

Sad_Girl said:
Russty that's very cool (DG, see I'm not the only maniac when it comes to their hair :lol: )

Thanks Jules :hug:

Anyone want to kidnap Adam for me? I could use some seriois Adam cuddling at the moment

Here we go again! SG do you do lots of stuff with your hair!? I never have "normal" hair. LOL My hair was platinum blond with fire red chunks all over it before I shaved it all off. I go thru hairstyles and colors like they are used tissues. LOL

And I'd be more then happy to kidnap Adam and deliever him to you personally. Can I steal a few hugs first though. I'll leave the snoggy for you to take care of. :wink:

:hug: I hope little Alfie feels better. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom