PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
smokebono.bmp

...There's just the two of you in the elevator. You don't notice him at first because you are off in another world. He is staring at you intensely. He reaches over and stops the elevator mid-flight. You come to attention and as you are about to yell at this person a pair of electic blue eyes bore into you...."I've been waiting for you to turn around" he says leaning up against the wall. You are still mad at him for the other night and as you are about to punch the elevator button to where you are going, he grabs your arm. He starts kissing your arm, making your way to your neck. His lips are making you melt... "Darling it doesn't have to be this way" he whispers erotically into your ear...You are trying to hold back from taking him in the elevator. He pushes you up against the wall and gives you a smoldering kiss on the lips. You are totally powerless against this man....

:huh:

:ohmy: :drool: :combust:

The more cap goddesses, the merrier. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

That was nice, wasn't it? But personally it's not walls per say; but the whole elevator thing was the sexy setting :yes:

Oh I agree.......But I seem to have a thing for walls.....Don't ask me why, but there's rarely a cap of mine without them....mind you once it was a tree...:laugh:

Elevators..:up:
Makes me think of..drawers? :drool: or was it Hero? :hmm:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm re-reading all the old threads and the PLEBA girls boot camp...who's going to the pokey might just be the funniest thing ever. :lmao: You girls kill me.

I've been meaning to go through the old threads....maybe I should do it now. :hmm:

Nah, I'm too lazy. :)

FlyYourKite said:
I'm re-reading all the old threads and the PLEBA girls boot camp...who's going to the pokey might just be the funniest thing ever. :lmao: You girls kill me.

*ALL* the old threads?!?! :crack:

We have some hilarious threads...one's with ratings are some of the best :wink:

:hmm: Pokey..was that one of the one's where someone was drunk...or perhaps the one where I first read Fly By Night ? :lmao:

*sigh* Oh the memories...:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

There's like 4 pages of them :crack:
Even I wouldn't go throught them again......except for a few choice and memorable ones :laugh:

One day, when I'm actually feeling motivated to do something and I should be channeling that energy elsewhere, I'll go through them. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom