PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Hi Bri:hug:

i'm so tired after yesterday
9.gif

*shakes self out of daze to greet people...*
:wink:

Wild! :hug: :hug:
Why so tired?

SG :hug:
Nice piece of writing there...but, what...no walls? You know I love walls..:wink:

Jules :hug:
Pleba does the body good..so does bono :D

Wild!!!:hug:Of course. I wouldn't pick anyone else but you, Susan, and D to be HDTV's overseas correspondents. :wink:

Bri,SG(now that's what I call a wakeup call :wink: ), Jules(hope you're feeling better), Drea, Fly, and anyone I missed. :hug: hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:wink:
Well.....I won't complain this time..but next time young lady, do it right! :shame:

:hmm:
*ponders how many times walls have at least been mentioned in her caps....*

Too many perhaps? :huh:

Wow, I'm good at Bullsh*tt*ng my way outta things... (I didn't really think of it)
and I don't think that particular um... situation... can get old for this particular form of writing :wink:

smokebono.bmp

...There's just the two of you in the elevator. You don't notice him at first because you are off in another world. He is staring at you intensely. He reaches over and stops the elevator mid-flight. You come to attention and as you are about to yell at this person a pair of electic blue eyes bore into you...."I've been waiting for you to turn around" he says leaning up against the wall. You are still mad at him for the other night and as you are about to punch the elevator button to where you are going, he grabs your arm. He starts kissing your arm, making your way to your neck. His lips are making you melt... "Darling it doesn't have to be this way" he whispers erotically into your ear...You are trying to hold back from taking him in the elevator. He pushes you up against the wall and gives you a smoldering kiss on the lips. You are totally powerless against this man....

:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:
smokebono.bmp

...There's just the two of you in the elevator. You don't notice him at first because you are off in another world. He is staring at you intensely. He reaches over and stops the elevator mid-flight. You come to attention and as you are about to yell at this person a pair of electic blue eyes bore into you...."I've been waiting for you to turn around" he says leaning up against the wall. You are still mad at him for the other night and as you are about to punch the elevator button to where you are going, he grabs your arm. He starts kissing your arm, making your way to your neck. His lips are making you melt... "Darling it doesn't have to be this way" he whispers erotically into your ear...You are trying to hold back from taking him in the elevator. He pushes you up against the wall and gives you a smoldering kiss on the lips. You are totally powerless against this man....

:huh:

See? Walls?...walls are good...:D

:drool: :combust: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom