Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gene simmons the kiss guy?

My friends would love you guys, all the ever talk about is Phantom of the Operah...of course I get them back because all I ever talk about is a certain other topic

bonoishot said:

The building that is white in the bottom left hand corner with the 2 red things on top (the Air Canada logo ) is where the TO girls saw U2 (and Discotheque) :combust::faint:

Hi Sarah :hug: That sounds fun :| :hug:

Happy Memories :drool:

Talking off Discotheque i was on the train on the way home and the bloke sitting next to me had his I-pod on. All of a sudden he stated singly, very badly i might add :lol:

Let's go , let's go Discotheque :lmao:

bono_212 said:
gene simmons the kiss guy?

My friends would love you guys, all the ever talk about is Phantom of the Operah...of course I get them back because all I ever talk about is a certain other topic

The same :yes: I didn't hear any bad reviews, so I assume he was good :wink:

I will definently use my celebrity status to meet other celebs (that's right I WILL be a celebrity.)

sami0201 said:

:lol: :reject:

I had like an uncontrollable outburst when I read her post. :lmao: I love her. :love:

She gives away tickets to their shows (with the Who) and backstage passes every once in a while, I'm so winning the NY ones :rockon:

Have you ever heard any of Townsend's solo work? If you can download, you should try to get Rough Boys :drool:

Oh I forgot to tell you!! My cousin who got into the film school, one of his films was screened at a film festival a few weeks ago! :ohmy: I told him when he becomes famous, I'm using his connections. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Have you ever heard any of Townsend's solo work? If you can download, you should try to get Rough Boys :drool:

I haven't. :reject: I'm not even such a huge Who fan, I don't even know if I'd go to the show if Rachel wasn't opening. :reject: I mean they are incredible and I love them, but I'm not obsessed. :shifty:

I didn't even know he sang Let My Love Open the Door until a few days ago. :reject:

:hug: :wave:

Sami, I followed that link to Rachel Fuller's blog. When I was about 20, I had a crush on Pete Townsend! And now his girlfriend is having dinner with my latest crush, Adam!!! It's a small world, and why aren't I in it???

Oh, well...!!!

Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

Sami, I followed that link to Rachel Fuller's blog. When I was about 20, I had a crush on Pete Townsend! And now his girlfriend is having dinner with my latest crush, Adam!!! It's a small world, and why aren't I in it???

Oh, well...!!!

:lol:

Hi! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom