Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: I'm good thanks

How are my girls today? :heart:

I just went to see 'the crucible' with my sister. I was kind of dreading a High School production of this particular play, but they did an incredible job :up: :up:

I've never watched a movie version of anything written by Arthur Miller. It just seems wrong, somehow. His stories were written for the stage, and I guess I just prefer live theatre to the movies with certain stories.

They reach more people, I suppose. I mean, I think the movie of Phantom of the Opera was incredible, but I never had the privilege to see it live

SG I just never really have an oppurtunity to see live versions of anything

THe only thing I've ever seen is a reproduction of Shakespeare's taming of the shrew at the Chicago Shakespeare house

Sad_Girl said:
I've never watched a movie version of anything written by Arthur Miller. It just seems wrong, somehow. His stories were written for the stage, and I guess I just prefer live theatre to the movies with certain stories.

They reach more people, I suppose. I mean, I think the movie of Phantom of the Opera was incredible, but I never had the privilege to see it live

Well, when Phantom comes back to TO next Feb you'll have to come up and we'll go see it :wink: Phantom at the Pantages Theatre :drool: :drool:

Drea said:

Well, when Phantom comes back to TO next Feb you'll have to come up and we'll go see it :wink: Phantom at the Pantages Theatre :drool: :drool:

I'm already making plans to do that :yes: I jumped up and danced around when I heard it was coming back :lol:

(Now if they could get Gerard Butler to play the Phantom :drool: :shifty: :wink: )

bonoishot said:

my 2 aunts, my uncle and my younger cousin have just left! we went to the cinema then just ate out at the pub, steak and chips :drool:

The landlord of my local pub is being really weird with me! i've been going in for 4 years and he asked his sister to ID me last night :eyebrow: :mad: Then he was just staring at me in the pub :| god knows what ive done wrong :madwife:

Bri if you see this Good luck with the exam :hug:

Be back soon

x

Glad you had fun :hug:

Steak & chips :drool:

LAndlord :rant: :madwife:

I see nothing wrong with DMB, except that maybe there newer music's getting a little too jazzy for me, but other than that...for me Crash = one of the greatest songs ever written

bonoishot said:
Adam heres my pics from the CN tower in Toronto, its was soo sunny!!

Heres overlooking Lake Ontario

d215bd1a.jpg

04aa831a.jpg

This time next year i'll be living in Toronto :drool:

And i'll be visiting :hyper:

Toronto :love: :drool:

bono_212 said:
I see nothing wrong with DMB, except that maybe there newer music's getting a little too jazzy for me, but other than that...for me Crash = one of the greatest songs ever written

i could list many songs of theirs i think are amazing :wink:

I think Under the Table and Dreaming is one of the best albums of the 90's, Crash is almost as good an album too.

brilliant stuff :drool:

I first heard that song when I was like 12....

I had no idea what it was about til last year when I was 17, cause I had not heard it in a long time.

I kinda had this look on my face :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm already making plans to do that : yes: I jumped up and danced around when I heard it was coming back : lol:

(Now if they could get Gerard Butler to play the Phantom : drool: : shifty: : wink: )

:giggle: I knew he was going to be a good Phantom (in the singing at least) when a Gerard fan on one of my rpgs sent me a clip of him singing Music Of The Night :drool: That's my test of a Phantom - if you can sing that well (esp the high note in "close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar" and the line "let your soul take you where you long to be"), you're in :wink:

I'd say it probably wouldn't happen, but hell, Gene Simmons was the Phantom here for a while so you never know :lol: Wish I could remember the name of the guy who was the Phantom the second time I saw it, he went even higher than Michael Crawford! :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom