Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Ooooh i found a really nice bag on the Topshop website :drool::drool:

i need to go buy sometime next week

I just ordered stuff online from Urban Outfitters. :love: Sales. :drool: :wink:

I get topshop emails even though there's none in the US. :reject: I love their stuff!!

FlyYourKite said:

Ahh ok that's right! Excellent. Sightseeing here we come :shifty: :wink:

:shifty::giggle::combust:

Oh my God I would have died.

We so nearly did! As soon as we heard the beginning of the song me, Wild and Ruff were jumping up and down and screaming like teenage girls at a Backstreet Boys concert :lmao:

John Sampson was killing himself laughing :lol:

I have to go out to the pub now, Kats brother is paying the bass in the band there :wink:

see ya all later

:hug::heart:

x

sami0201 said:

I just ordered stuff online from Urban Outfitters. :love: Sales. :drool: :wink:

That store is fantastic! I'm so angry there's not one near me. Or maybe there's one in Toronto? :hmm: I forget. Anyhow, there should be one right around the corner from my house. :lol:

Bye Jem! Have a fun night! :hug:

bonoishot said:

We so nearly did! As soon as we heard the beginning of the song me, Wild and Ruff were jumping up and down and screaming like teenage girls at a Backstreet Boys concert :lmao:

John Sampson was killing himself laughing :lol:

John :lmao:
I was telling my mom today how amazing the next tour will be when I can travel alone. :hyper: I can hang out with all you girls. :love:

And I told my dad today that I would go to college in state (it's free, compared to $40,000 a year where I want to go) if he would take me to see one of U2's last shows in Oz or Hawaii. :laugh: It would save him a lot of money in the long run! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

That store is fantastic! I'm so angry there's not one near me. Or maybe there's one in Toronto? :hmm: I forget. Anyhow, there should be one right around the corner from my house. :lol:

Bye Jem! Have a fun night! :hug:

:lol:
That's why I ordered online, the closest one to me is like 45 minutes away. :sad: We were there a few weeks ago so my mom won't go back. :laugh: There's one at my aunt's local mall in NY. :love: And in NYC I swear there's one every few blocks. :bow: :lol:

Bye Jem! :hug:

sami0201 said:
Just checked, there's one in TO on Yonge St. :lol:

Ahh ok that's what I thought. :lol:

Ooo I guess the nice thing about going to Disney alone is that I get to choose which resort I stay at and won't have to go to places or go on rides that I don't want to. Freedom :drool: Although, it would be nice to have someone to share the memories with so I don't get lonely. :lol: That's where you come in!

Maybe I could convince VP to vacation with Sarah near a mouse next year since the BNL cruise is out. :hmm: Bri too!

:love: Oh the possibilities. :laugh:

I'm good, bono_212! How are you doing? :)

FlyYourKite said:

Ahh ok that's what I thought. :lol :

Ooo I guess the nice thing about going to Disney alone is that I get to choose which resort I stay at and won't have to go to places or go on rides that I don't want to. Freedom :drool: Although, it would be nice to have someone to share the memories with so I don't get lonely. : lol: That's where you come in!

Maybe I could convince VP to vacation with Sarah near a mouse next year since the BNL cruise is out. :hmm : Bri too!

:love: Oh the possibilities. :laugh:

I'm good, bono_212! How are you doing? :)

:lol: Where are you staying? :drool:

OMG we should have a pleba get together there! :love: The only problem is that I'm the only one who lives around here. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Where are you staying? :drool:

OMG we should have a pleba get together there! :love: The only problem is that I'm the only one who lives around here. :laugh:

:lol: I don't know where I'll be staying yet...I suppose there are endless possibilities! I really like staying on the property so you can take advantage of the transportation and be more "immersed" in the fabulousness. But the downside is it's more expensive. I've only stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort (x2) so maybe I'll branch out. :hmm:

PLEBA party tinkerbell style. :drool: I think it would be illegal to have that much fun.

VintagePunk said:

OMG, you guys are like the worst Jews ever! :lmao: :lmao:

Purim is when you have to get really, really drunk. :shifty:

:lmao: :reject:

Actually we didn't even attempt to read from the book thing, we just let my cousin try to read the four questions part because she wanted to, but she had to read the hebrew-english :lmao: And it was just bad, so we stopped. :lol: We had cake for dessert. :reject: (you're not supposed to eat any leavened (sp?) bread for 8 days)

sami0201 said:

Actually we didn't even attempt to read from the book thing, we just let my cousin try to read the four questions part because she wanted to, but she had to read the hebrew-english :lmao: And it was just bad, so we stopped. :lol: We had cake for dessert. :reject: (you're not supposed to eat any leavened (sp?) bread for 8 days)

:lol: :lmao: Too funny!

I definitely ate a whole lotta meat yesterday. Whoops. :reject:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I don't know where I'll be staying yet...I suppose there are endless possibilities! I really like staying on the property so you can take advantage of the transportation and be more "immersed" in the fabulousness. But the downside is it's more expensive. I've only stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort (x2) so maybe I'll branch out. :hmm:

PLEBA party tinkerbell style. :drool: I think it would be illegal to have that much fun.

The all-star ones are cheap. :yes: I don't think places like the Contemporary are that bad either. We stayed at Coronado Springs last time. :love: My dream is to stay at the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian, but they are soooo expensive! :yikes:

I love the Caribbean Beach one! :love: The Yacht Club is nice too. :drool:

OMG how much fun would that be?! We have to start recruiting now. :wink:

I'm not catholic but I definently ate absolutely no meat yesterday, for no reason except I just felt like being catholic for a day

sami0201 said:

:shame: :lmao:

Your family is hilarious!

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: Whine away! That's what I do best when I'm sick. Or just generally. :lol: Being all congested, sneezy, and sore throating is just sucky. I hope it doesn't last long!

I've been popping vitamin C like a mofo. I think for the last week or so, i got busy, wasn't sleeping/eating properly, and got a little run down. I'm sure I'll be feeling better by tomorrow. :up:

VintagePunk said:

:shame: :lmao:

Your family is hilarious!

:lol:

You should come out to dinner with us. :lmao: My 40 year old uncle was sticking napkins up his nose last night. :love: :laugh: And we had styrofoam cups, so he made up a game where you shoot toothpicks through straws at the cups, and soda was squirting out everywhere! :lmao: Sometimes it's embarrasing though. :reject: :lol:

Last edited:
On Purim day, typically toward evening, a festive meal called Seudat Purim is held, with wine as a prominent beverage. While Jews have long been noted for a lack of alcohol abuse, drunkenness is not uncommon at this meal. The jovial character of this feast is illustrated in the saying of the Talmud (Megilla 7b) that one should drink on Purim until he can no longer distinguish between the phrases ארור המן ("Cursed is Haman") and ברוך מרדכי ("Blessed is Mordechai"). (In Hebrew, these phrases have the same gematria.)

This saying was codified in the authoritative code of Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch (Orach Chayim, 695). While the Beit Yosef rules that one should literally make himself so drunk that he cannot differentiate between the two phrases, the Rema says that one should only drink a little more than he is used to drinking. Should he fall asleep, he certainly will not be able to tell the difference between the two phrases.

Many kinds of merry-making and mockery are indulged in on Purim, so that among the masses it is believed that "on Purim everything is allowed". However, Jewish leaders such as the Chafetz Chaim and modern-day heads of yeshivas insist on decorum even in the midst of the merry-making. Men should not dress in women's attire, nor engage in ribald jokes about their teachers or Jewish leaders, even in the "spirit" of Purim.

Sounds like fun. :wink:

Hi SG :hug:

brb

Back
Top Bottom