Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that i've started a PGP thread i can truly say i'm part of the clan :wink :lol:

OH! i can't believe i forgot to mention this...on saturday we hung out with a whole heap of friends and had a massive singstar session, i'd never done it before and i won the whole night singing vertigo...got something like 9300 points :ohmy: :hyper:

it was teh awesomeness! only a couple of other people got singstar status :hyper: i think i'll just stick to vertigo from now on whenever we play it again :lol:

Okay - I have to ask before I go... how does that work? Does the computer rate your singing ability, how well you know the lyrics...?

Drea said:
Okay - I have to ask before I go... how does that work? Does the computer rate your singing ability, how well you know the lyrics...?

yeah, that sort of stuff - pitch, hot long you hold the notes, etc - there are graphics that are there through the whole song that show you how you're going - how long to hold the note & where your pitch is & stuff

this has better info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singstar

Sad_Girl said:
sbstrutss.jpg
[/QUOTE

Bono forgetting the words :lol:

Happy memories :love: And so true to life :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I know - if Sim SG isn't pregnant within the week, I'll be surprised :reject: : lol: they're out of control! : giggle:

and Bono... well, Bono's just a natural born flirt :wink:

Edge is getting awfully friendly with Ali, too - moving in on Adam's girl :shame : it's always the quiet ones :wink:
Go SG and GG! :sexywink:

Bono can't choose between GG and the firefighter... :giggle:

He is, too... :hmm: Mind you, if Adam won't commit, what's a girl to do? :wink: He was having dinner with Weldy, and in the hot tub with GG (and Bono and Edge)... :lol:

Bono forgetting the lyrics... :lmao:

Is it SG who puts the words on those pics, or the game?

Sad_Girl said:

that's alright, neither can Bono! :wink:

and Ali - I put the clips together and caption them; I do some creative interpretting, the game can only do so much :shifty: :wink:

:lmao: true, true!

:shifty: i'm not here, I'm grounded for no reason and not allowed to use the pc...

:wink: yes my mom is working and unable to check wether I'm on the pc or not, but I think she's smart enough to know I'll be on it anyway...

Bri = yummy! :love:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: of course! :flirt:

hi GG :hug: :shame: naughty GG :shifty: :flirt:

:lol:

naughty?? me???? I'm just taking what I deserve! I din't do a thing!

the only reason was that I was late in doing my chores(as usual) and my mom had the weird idea (as usual) that I said I would do it on monday (which I never do and try to tell her every time) and I did do it on friday, and saturday I was being a bit lazy and she started freaking and shouting and I refused to go with her to a birthday party of a screaming little 2 year old I barely know (thank god) and now I 'm not allowed on the pc :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
and Ali - I put the clips together and caption them; I do some creative interpretting, the game can only do so much :shifty: :wink:
I was starting to think the game wouldn't be quite so clever with its words :wink: Thanks again! :D

And I can't dance either... :reject:

Bri! GG2! SG! :hug: :wave:

Also, congrats to Fiona for her Singstar victory... :applaud:
(I don't sing in public either :reject: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom