Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
so whats been the order of the day ladies?? i had yet another boooring day at work gawd help me ......... how long till holidays????????

Nice long leisurely day.... relaxing here online after a nice long lunch with the family. :D

What about you? Where do you work??

nice long lunch and a day on line :drool: god i wish ......

i work in a day program for people with disabilities, i teach independant living skills and so on , which is lots of fun but also very frustrating at times, and our internet was down so i couldnt sneak quick glimpses of pleba to get me through the day ... :giggle:

just reading bono was in my drawers...i know its old but i havent read it :ohmy: its sooo good ... up to part 12 already , loving it ....

Alisaura said:
That's cos I haven't sent it yet... :reject: I am the worst procrastinator... :uhoh:
*clings* Don't let the scary security people get me!!

:wink:

They won't! I'll back them off from you! :madwife::madwife:

I may be tiny, but I'm deadly. :wink:

:crack: this is all I could do Ali
MJ found me a small pic without watermark, and I started working with that...
bonopuppyg8summitkopiekub4.jpg

Babydoll said:
I'll fit right in your suitcase, :lol:

Where are u planning on travelling to, btw?
So many people have asked me if they can fit in my suitcase... it might be a bit crowded in there, come to think of it! :lol:

I'll be in the UK for 4 weeks, and then another 2 weeks hopping about in the US, between Atlanta, Chicago and Hawaii (volcano!!).
If I wasn't about to go to bed, I'd grill you now... tomorrow, I promise! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom