Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:

:wink: same here, but if I took over my sisters' while she was on her holiday I was promised more allowance.... havent seen that yet tho... :rolleyes:

:wink: I don't only avoid, I'm also a procrastrinator... hey, I can't help that! I've always been like that! why is it SUDDENLY a problem.... me no understand no!

procrastination. :drool::love:

Not getting money for chores you were promised. :madwife:

Can't stay long, need sleep. :crack: Been at Craigs. :shifty: we watched SImon Cowell's new show, Britains Got Talent, had a pizza and looked at cars for when i pass my driving test ( hopefully). Some of the people on Britains Got Talent. :uhoh::yikes::coocoo::lmao:

WildHoney said:
Anyone home??

Nobody has brough HArry yet :sad: :( why when he's so :cute::heart:

Harry1.jpg

Awwww Harry. :love::cute::heart: If dogs weren't so much work i'd have him, he is adorable. :love:

Drea said:

Riiiiight... like you'd :sigh: if :adam: did say he'd have to spank you :lol:
I would.. :( ...................then I'd pout and say "That's all? :flirt:" and hope to get a few more :angel:

Hi and bye Jem :hug: I'm just finishing up at work and I'm going to head home now. Ciao for now, ladies :kiss:

Goodness, Drea and everyone are here... I miss chatting to people here, I'm just hopeless at being online the same time as anyone not in the UK, hehe. Honestly, does anyone remember little me?

What is new... well, I'm graduating next Thursday! God I am scared already. But it'll be good, I'm sure.

Pizza! Pizza! I say go for it. ;)

:hyper: Star Trek! Puppies! RSOC! Tumbleweeds! Pizza! Graduation! UF! Adam spankings! ....

... :silent:

*cough*

Definitely too much sugar :yes:

Hello thread! :wave:

Hey, I had a shower this morning... :wink:
(And for the record, I think that was the first time I used the word "spankings" on interference :tongue: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom