Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

It is a tad nippy, isn't it... what's the heating like at your place?
We have gas central heating... costs a bit to run but it's worth every cent... :drool:
And my electric blanket, of course... :D

ew no way! thanks to my crap old accoustic I'm developing a hate against them! Electric plays so much better for me, the frets are smaller, the strings are less thick and metal.... and I just like the sound more.... you can do so much more with electric!

you plug it in !
i have one . mine has a smaller body as i had huge boobs to accomodate and its good for my small (ish) hands with bad reach . im a crappy player so an full electric only highlights my flaws, whereas the nice honey tones of my accoustic cover up my mistakes better . :wink: or if i do want some volume i can plug it in . add pedals :drool: :drool:

thread derailment again !!!!!!!

Why would this be derailment? the main topic of this thread is everything under the sun :shrug:

well I can't play much either, but accoustic doesn't do much to me.... I can move my fingers better on an electric since hte neck is much smaller and less round, and the guitar is much smaller too...

Night Jen! :wave:

I don't think I could manage an electric regular guitar, if everything's closer together... I have huge freaky man-hands :reject:
At least I picked the right instrument :wink:

Bye Jen :wave:

well I have big hands, but long fingers, so I am better off with guitars I think :wink: or piano, but I'm not daring that! :yikes:

:drool: I lovethe sounds comin' out of an electric guitar!

:shifty:

I know a guy with very big hands and long fingers who can play both bass and electric guitar.... and piano... and *insert any instrument here*

:shifty:

Last edited:
Yikes I totally forgot about this thread! My mind was like :huh: at the time, so that explains it all I guess :reject:

Sorry Alisaura! And yes, it's MJ :)

Anyone home??

Nobody has brough HArry yet :sad: :( why when he's so :cute::heart:

Harry1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom