Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy: :(

I missed VP!

VP-- I sent you that story I was gonna tell you...
....but some days late...b/c I wasn't able to be on the net at all, or for long.

----------------------------------

different subject

On the other hand I can dance {vertically} :wink: pretty good !:D

*whispers to sim!dazz*
'...come on babe, go out there on the dance floor, or at sim!pleba or sim!U2's house when there's some music on, OR sing something when sim!B's around....
I know you can grove on with the orbit of your sim!hips..........:flirt:...when B's around....'

:shifty:

:whistle:

:wink:

-----------------------------------

oh, sg, i'm glad you furball is at least feeling better:pray:

----------------------------------------

:hug:S everyone......see you ?? weds

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
what did you do, sg?

http://lazy-t-ranch.tripod.com/

took Jeffy here, plus went with my sister to refinance her mortgage and do a little shopping for stuff she needed to go on a trip she and the boys are taking this week - and we spent at least two and half hours on the road during the process, in a car with broken a/c :crack:

it was mostly fun, but tiring

SG, I remember going to day camps when I was a kid in the summer. I went to Girl Scout day camp and to a day camp run by the city recreation department in the town I grew up in.

Good times, good times. :wink:

jobob said:
SG, I remember going to day camps when I was a kid in the summer. I went to Girl Scout day camp and to a day camp run by the city recreation department in the town I grew up in.

Good times, good times. :wink:

:yes: he seemed to have a lot of fun

I wanted to pet the ponies while we were there, but never got too :sad: :lol:

there was one pony that followed the kids around, from behind his fence, and even got right up next to the door to the barn and watched story time. I swear he was listening to everything they said :ohmy: :lol:

hi, dazz! I should be working on a job application right now, but what else is new? :wink: :hug:

I'm doing okay. I had dental surgery two weeks ago :madspit: and I get my stiches out on Wednesday morning. :happy:

:hmm:

I went to day camp 2 yrs in a rom...up in Yonkers somewhere.
I don't have a ton of mo\emories...but the few I have were on the positive side.

The other younger-kid type summers were spent at school or park recreational stuff, modest vacations into New England & NYS, going over to a few friends houses & visa versa & visiting with 2 sets of cousins/aunts & uncles.

Def some good memories there! :D

jobob said:

hi, dazz! I should be working on a job application right now, but what else is new? :wink: :hug:

:giggle:

*bullhorn*
Step away from the Blue Crack!

jobob said:

I'm doing okay. I had dental surgery two weeks ago :madspit: and I get my stiches out on Wednesday morning. :happy:

:hug:

I think I read about that when you weren't around . :hug:
hope all will be healthier now. :)

Sad_Girl said:

I wanted to pet the ponies while we were there, but never got too :sad: :lol:

there was one pony that followed the kids around, from behind his fence, and even got right up next to the door to the barn and watched story time. I swear he was listening to everything they said :ohmy: :lol:

He went to pony camp! We didn't have ponies at my camps! I went to non-pony-camp! :jealous:

:lol:

jobob said:

He went to pony camp! We didn't have ponies at my camps! I went to non-pony-camp! :jealous:

yes, this was at a real ranch - he got to ride a horse and go on a hay ride, past the cattle and through the woods - they had a few chickens and an old rancher dog, too :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

:giggle:

*bullhorn*
Step away from the Blue Crack!

:hug:

I think I read about that when you weren't around . :hug:
hope all will be healthier now. :)

:hears bullhorn: I did fill out an online ap earlier tonight before signing on. :isproudofself:

I posted it in enough places. :huh: And I think it will be healthier now. Thanks.

oh, yeah, there was a really cute donkey, too :lol: he wasn't fenced in or tied up, but he followed the two big work horses that pulled the hay ride around; even after the ride was over when the guy took them for a spray down with the hoses before brushing them etc... the donkey just follwed right behind - I think he wanted to be a clydesdale, too :giggle:

Thanks for the good luck wishes, dazz. and SG.

(I meant I'd gotten carried away and posted the other news in enough places around Interference, but thanks.)

Now, if there were some way y'all could physically force me from hanging out on the blue crack and getting back to the job hunting again? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom