Pleba Girls Party - It's All Going Off in SIMS-land!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I just have to say, the sims never fail to crack me up. :love:

How are you doin hun?
And how is you kitty doing? :heart:

She's doing a lot better at the moment - and she thinks she's just the Queen of Sheba now because of all the special treatment :lol:

It's hard to believe, sometimes, that her condition is as serious as it is - but then she gets tired really fast and out of breath and you can't help but realize it is.

I think we have awhile together yet *knocksonwood*

*Ooops - gotta go! Sis is here

:heart: have a great day/night gals! :hug:

Singstar is a playstation game (or something like that), there are songs loaded into it and you sing along like Karaoke... Fiona kicked arse singing to Vertigo :D

*stays well out of the willie discussion* :whistle:

Sad_Girl said:

She's doing a lot better at the moment - and she thinks she's just the Queen of Sheba now because of all the special treatment :lol:

It's hard to believe, sometimes, that her condition is as serious as it is - but then she gets tired really fast and out of breath and you can't help but realize it is.

Awww. Glad shes doing ok. :heart::hug:

Sorry i've been MIA the past few days. The weather has been so nice here i've been outside a lot. :love:

Yestrday i went to a theme park in the northwestof england called Blackpool Pleasure Beach http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/ me and craig went on all the big whiteknuckle rides. :drool: One ride Vallahalla got stuck while we were on it though. :lmao:

Then i had today of so i bought some new sandals and then went to the beach for a while. :drool:

Hope everyone is ok. Will be back later. Need to go stick some more aftersun on. :lol:

:kiss:

These are my new sandals. A bit blurry as the pics are from my cellphone.

Sandals1.jpg

Sandals2.jpg

Sandals3.jpg

Galeongirl said:

naughty?? me???? I'm just taking what I deserve! I din't do a thing!

the only reason was that I was late in doing my chores(as usual) and my mom had the weird idea (as usual) that I said I would do it on monday (which I never do and try to tell her every time) and I did do it on friday, and saturday I was being a bit lazy and she started freaking and shouting and I refused to go with her to a birthday party of a screaming little 2 year old I barely know (thank god) and now I 'm not allowed on the pc :happy:

Chores :yuck:

I'm the housewife and i try and avoid until ubsolutely neccessary :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I think we have awhile together yet *knocksonwood*

That's good :hug:

Sassy:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom